Kent meet Sun 11th Jan ...................#PICS NOW ADDED#

Possibly depending on how busy I am. Alex wants to bring his Starlet turbo to try out on the twisty bits as well.

see i knew your come to my way of thinking with them back roads :slight_smile:

Well i will shy off of anywhere that has large speed humps , i have had that Super dragger off my car 3 times and welded 3 times because of getting in situations with the poxy things.
But i’m fine for the last place we went , maybe look for a couple of other venues when your kent meet gets a bit more established?

What about Steve and Angie this time? Anyone PMd them?

And Bob if you been reading this post put ya name down ya lazy sod!

Hope to see Ian And alex as well.

Can Emma Drive Elton?

Ray

ill get onto steve… need to ring them about my project :slight_smile: and them blue lights :slight_smile:

[quote]

Can Emma Drive Elton?

Ray[/quote]

Better than me apparently… at least she know which way is up :lol:

Depending on how i feel i may get her to drive me and come along for a short while.

Cheers guys.

I wish you well anyway Elton , hope you pick up enough to make it , if its a dry day will be great to.

I not heard anything from Bob after Pming him and texting him but he often leaves things to the last minute.

Be Good if 10 go this time.

Ray

Hi Guys…

I will hgopefull make it tomorrow as passenger with Emma. Im walking around ok now but my judgement is far too out to think of drive.

Im a bit lost on who is coming and who is not , Could all those who are coming let me know so i can give the pub a rough number again please.

Can someone go through this post and make a new list…(sorry but i cant think clearly at all yet/still :oops: :oops: )

Cheers…

Hope to see you all Sun

Bob did you get your winter cold weather payment come through?

My Mum did! :slight_smile:

Bob has made contact with " i ring ya later"

Ok i have tried several times to contact Angie by text but no reply , (unusual) but incase all is not well i hav’t rung. They maybe watching this post i dunno.

Thast Medic Guy Karim he should be about!

If not Blame Jason. Oh and if Westham lose today at Newcastle i may have to go in for mental treatment.

Ray

[size=18][/size] OK ,CAN ALL OF THE KENT MEET PEOPLE WHO KNOW THEY ARE ABLE TO MAKE IT TOMORROW PLEASE CONTACT ME BY PM OR PHONE 07966087080. THIS IS SO WE HAVE A TOTAL NUMBER FOR THE PUB/ MEALS REQUIRED. THANKS BOB.

im coming not sure on tara also steve told me they should be thier aswell :slight_smile:

but my man (rob) cant make it now so …

Ok i’m going , been in contact with Angie and Steve their going and Bob should be going to but he not been well so he’s letting me know for definet in the morning by 11am
Thats all i know really.

Ray

Right guys…

Its BLUE sky and sunshine like mad here…so get outta bed and wash them cars sharp !!

See you at the services…will be with my chauffeur though :wink:

4 cars washed yesterday and the muck chucked up on the M20 made both of ours look like complete $hite with dirt, worse than they were before we cleaned them…

However, a good meet, nice to see Elton up and about and able to get back to work tomorrow. After the crash severity I am very surprised how well and good humored he was, like normal.

For Ray’s information, I shed no cogs or bearings on the way home, nor shall I on the rolling road, you wait and see…

Here’s a few pix that Alex took:

Well what more could i say…

Thank you guys ALL sooo much for the support and company today. That was yet another smashing meet with fantastic company again. You guys really do make the effort well worth it.

Today we 9 GTO’s plus Alex’s Galanza and a total of about 15 odd people.

Will post up a few more pics when i work out this camera jobbie :oops:

Looking forwards to next month already

[size=24][/size] Qoute <15 odd people > :shock: (who where they ) i thought we all were quite normal Elton. Thanks for a great day most enjoyable, Sheila & I had a great time. Look forward to the next one. :lol:

[size=24]/sizeQuote <15 odd people > :shock: (who where they ) i thought we all were quite normal Elton. Thanks for a great day most enjoyable, Sheila & I had a great time. Look forward to the next one. :lol:[/size]

Well you can’t fault the food in that pub for filling you up. Nice place that .

Ok Ian i think i tempted fate because on returning and backing my car into the garage i cracked a nice chunk out my passengers side door mirror so now i need another one. Jesus! So come on whose got a silver electric folding mirror?

Was nice to meet Bob And Shelia and see Steve and Angie and the gang there. I reckon i could almost find my way to that pub now on my own . Anyway if it stays the same i’m up for the next meet broken mirror or not! In Fact Ian you almost cursed that to happen so have you got another one? Cheers.

Ray PS: Nicely led to the M20 by Jason i may add, Thanks Jace.

[quote]
Ok Ian i think i tempted fate because on returning and backing my car into the garage i cracked a nice chunk out my passengers side door mirror so now i need another one. Jesus! So come on whose got a silver electric folding mirror? [/quote]

It might be repairable? Post a piccy then we can see if it can be welded back together and refinished. If you’ve done the glass as well then Elton probably has one somewhere?

[quote]
In Fact Ian you almost cursed that to happen so have you got another one? Cheers.[/quote]

Really? Whaddyou think I am, some sort of witch doctor? I didn’t have a shrunken head to wave at your car! :stuck_out_tongue: