Kent meet Sun 11th Jan ...................#PICS NOW ADDED#

Hi guys,

Firstly hope all had a great start to the new year.

[size=24]Update[/size]

[size=24] It appears for now the majority would like to reuse the same pub. Meet now confirmed for 11/01/09 at 12.30 for 1pm, Meeting at 12.30 at the services to leave at 1pm. We are meeting at Junction 8 of the M20 services and the heading to a pub in Smarden called ‘The Bell Inn’.[/size]

[size=18]So link to pub, with map link attached…TN27 8PW

Post code of the services
ME17 1SS (google maps ) [/size]

[size=18]Will be looking into doing a new venue for the Feb meet (when we have more time to sort out) so start keeping eyes out for any cosy pubs guys.[/size]

[size=24]Pics and info from last meet[/size]
http://www.gtouk.org.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=41406

It’s about that time for the next Kent meet. The first of the new Kent meets went great and we had 8 cars and about 14 or so people turn up which is a cracking start. Sorry for the short notice but its been manic with xmas etc. I can only make it on Sunday 11th otherwise i can’t do one in Jan…so if it suits most the 11th it will be.

Cheers
Elton

1. Fastbikes76 (Elton & Emma)
  2. Sonicattack (jason & Tara ?)
  3. bob jeary (Bob & Sheila)
  4. Ray Boreham (Ray)
  5. Funky Skunky (Bob) MAYBE
  6. andyk20001 (Andy)
  7. Silver Surfer (Phillip)
  8. Kezza MAYBE
  9. Demaon Knight (Alex)
  10. ??

yea im good for the next 1… only request is to meet slightly later on in the day it was a bit of a rush for me from football (and that was playing at home so) an hour later would be great if poss :slight_smile:

location was fine loved the food and nice and quite place but im up for new places if you want to.

Count Sheila & me in this time Elton. Dont think we are partying this time so look forward to it. Location no problem to me :lol:

No worries Bob, will be good to have you along…Em and Sheila can natter about the twins :lol:

add you names as you go along

4. ??

[quote]yea im good for the next 1… only request is to meet slightly later on in the day it was a bit of a rush for me from football (and that was playing at home so) an hour later would be great if poss :slight_smile:

location was fine loved the food and nice and quite place but im up for new places if you want to.[/quote]

Hiya Jason,

Might be a little bit too late then as most places stop serving about 2.30pm (Bell Inn do). I know we only ended up leaving about 1.15pm last time or perhaps a tad later… we will see what response we get and try accommodate you as best we can buddy.

Cheers for the PM Elton
Again i’d have not seen this post, ok so same place same times suit me perfect.

i’ll see if i can get o’l bob to go (Funky Skunky).

Day suits me fine to.

Ray

Any chance we can try somewhere round Medway this time? A bit more central for everybody?

Any suggestions Bob?

[quote]Any chance we can try somewhere round Medway this time? A bit more central for everybody?

Any suggestions Bob?[/quote]

No probs Ian… anyone have any suggestions… im up for a meet wherever. Last one was only in my neck of the woods due to lack of suggestions.

There is a lovely pub called Malta Inn in Maidstone that i woulld like to keep for a lovely summer meet… so not that one :lol:

:stuck_out_tongue:

There is a great pub with fantastic food and a very large car park in Bredhurst called the Bell, I am going there tonight with some freinds in fact so i will ask if they would be ok if we wanted to go for a meal or drinks etc what kind of notice would they require. I will just ask the question at this moment so if some other place is recomended then it will not be a problem.Regards Bob.

Bugger bugger bugger

Sorry guys, Dan and me wont be able to make the 11th :cry:
I’m moving the horse to Surrey that day, cant even rearrange due to friend only free on that day with her trailer. :cry:

Jo

[quote]Bugger bugger bugger

Sorry guys, Dan and me wont be able to make the 11th :cry:
I’m moving the horse to Surrey that day, cant even rearrange due to friend only free on that day with her trailer. :cry:

Jo[/quote]

Ahhh bugger… I thought it might work out spot on as you were back on the Sat…there will be many more guys…wait till the summer, i have some cracking places lined up for us.

:frowning: :frowning:

Det Inspector Bob…

Thank you for your in put kind sir, We would be ever so grateful if you could carry said task as above with the utmost of secrecy due there being a mole amidst us.

Kind regards
Me

SOOOOOOOOOOO who is the mole then, :shock: is this gossip or what, or fact, i need to know. Come on spill the beans matey. Any way I am of down ta pub now lad , so i will ask the question to the loverly landlady & see what she says. I will pm you in the morning when the headache has gone. Mr Bob. :lol:

count me in for this run but need to know where and what time etc

ANDY K

thats 3 min away from me :slight_smile: only prob is bredhurst have just installed all them speed bumps so…

yes can prob do this. let us know where, the closer to Swanley the better for me. thanks

Good stuff.

I’m up for another Kent meet, just lmk where!

Laters,
Alex

[quote]Good stuff.

I’m up for another Kent meet, just lmk where!

Laters,
Alex[/quote]

Hiya Alex…was just Pm’ing you :lol:

ALL details edited in first post now.

Cheers

4. Ray Boreham (Ray)
  5. Funky Skunky (Bob) MAYBE
  6. andyk20001 (Andy)
  7. Silver Surfer (Phillip)
  8. Kezza MAYBE
  9. Demon Knight (Alex)
  10. ??

Any more up for a meet ?

:stuck_out_tongue:

my friend rob with the black mk1 (he came along later in the day)