Kent meet sun 21st Feb 12.30pm

We will be meeting at the Maidstone services Junction 8 on the M20 at **12.30 to leave at 1pm **
ME17 1SS (google maps )

We will drive in convoy to a pub in Smarden called the Smarden Bell. Link to pub, with map link attached…TN27 8PW

We will have lunch and the usual natter with a generous amount of banter again no doubt

All welcome to join this growing meet… usually 20-30 people turn up :shock: :shock: .

[size=18]PLEASE PLEASE[/size] tell me if you coming so i can sort out with the pub.
They kindly block off our own section to park so our cars don’t get touched or damaged and give us a great big table to sit together and chat.

[size=24]If you are coming please add your name…and if you need to pull out, let me know so i can amend numbers.[/size]

Jan Meet

http://www.gtouk.org.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=46795&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=30

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

1. Fastbikes76
  2. Silver Surfer
  3. ??

anyone need to contact me…Do so via PM.

pub now booked.

After this meet I will no longer be arranging the Kent meet, I will be popping along now and then to meet the guys.

Any volunteer’s let me know and i will give you the pubs email addy. All it takes is a one line email with the date you want, after 14 consecutive meets they know the drill by now :lol:

:frowning:

I’ll do my best to be there, are you going to this one Elton?

Be a shame not to see you there even despite your car going !

regarding someone taking over i think who ever attended the most from your side of the river would be a good idea if they feel like it.
So who do you think? Pete R Zeek? lol. he will love me for nominating him.

This was a well liked meet lets not let it fall apart huh? You agree Bob?

Ray

Elton, I will be at this meet, so please put me down on the list , i will be on my own as Sheila is of to London to her daughters for a long weekend. Look forward to meeting you all again. Bob

Count me in please Elton :lol:

1. Fastbikes76
  2. Silver Surfer
  3. Ray Boreham
  4. Steve K-aa
  5. Midlifecrisis
  6. GTORob
  7. GSXRkid
  8. Bob jeary
  9. Sonicattack
  10. ??

I will have to meet you guys direct at the pub, im sure someone at the services knows the way and will guide you guys through at 1pm ish.

I will be doing my best to keep the Kent meet going for as long as i can and hopefully once the summer months return it will run on autopilot .

See you guys there.

See you guys at the pub.

Philip is going to the service and knows the way unless someone in a GTO knows the way and leads.

[size=18]Anyone got a spare standard MK1 drivers front indicator…please bring it for me.[/size]

Cheers

[quote]See you guys at the pub.

Philip is going to the service and knows the way unless someone in a GTO knows the way and leads.

[size=18]Anyone got a spare standard MK1 drivers front indicator…please bring it for me.[/size]

Cheers

1. 8)[/quote]

I’ve got one Elton but I’m not going to the Kent meet this month. Somebody could pick it up from me for you or I could drop it round when I come and get the brake cover things from you?

Let me know

Staff

football is off dew to water logging so ill be at the services around 12.30-12.45

Ok due to a couple of very recent issues on my car i’ll not be going now , shame but i hope you all have a good day and keep this meet going!

Ray

hi Ray,

sorry you cant make it buddy. The kent meet WILL be continuing 8)

Bring your rain coats lads…its ■■■■■■■ down !!!

Sorry elton wont be able to make the meet today after all, could you give the ariel to pete & he will pay you & I can get it off him on tues, cheers mate all the best Tony

I think this was the longest ever round trip for sunday lunch?
Nice to put some faces to names and come home with a boot full.

Martin

[quote]I think this was the longest ever round trip for sunday lunch?
Nice to put some faces to names and come home with a boot full.

Martin[/quote]

I think you right Martin !!!

240 miles each way :shock: , atleast you had a good reason though :wink: . Nice to meet you at last and hope you had a good day at the meet.

Cheers

Elton

I really Enjoyed this meet!!

Nice Pub

Good Food (The Burger and Chips is a must !!!)

In the summer this will be a excellent Venue to visit…

Make the effort people!!!

Cheers Rob.

PS I run the Essex Meet and i was impressed and will be returning!!

[quote]I really Enjoyed this meet!!

Nice Pub

Good Food (The Burger and Chips is a must !!!)

In the summer this will be a excellent Venue to visit…

Make the effort people!!!

Cheers Rob.

PS I run the Essex Meet and i was impressed and will be returning!![/quote]

■■■■■■ hell you actually made it then, bet you were late though :smiley:

He got to my place on time and because of me we where almost late but not quite! You know me, I turn up at the services at 1pm or later!! :oops: :lol:

P.S- I still think Martin is a nut job for traveling that far!! :lol:

Martin must have been in need of some bits from elton to come that far, talking about bits did you get the ariel off elton for me ?