Kent meet Sunday 27th June #### CANCELLED ###

[size=18]I know this clashes with Supercar Sunday but i have checked the list and no one from the Kent meet has their name down so it should work out just fine 8) [/size]

We will be meeting at the Maidstone services Junction 8 on the M20 at **12.30 to leave at 1pm **
ME17 1SS (google maps )

We will drive in convoy to a pub in Smarden called the Smarden Bell. Link to pub, with map link attached…TN27 8PW

We will have lunch and the usual natter with a generous amount of banter again no doubt

All welcome to join this growing meet… usually 20-30 people turn up :shock: :shock: .

[size=24]PLEASE PLEASE [/size] tell me if you coming so i can sort out with the pub. Last meet we had a shortage of seating places due to names not added !!!

They kindly block off our own section to park so our cars don’t get touched or damaged and give us a great big table to sit together and chat.

[size=24]If you are coming please add your name…and if you need to pull out, let me know so i can amend numbers.[/size]

Jan Meet

http://www.gtouk.org.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=46795&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=30

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

1. Fastbikes76

Count me in Elton :slight_smile:

PM also sent

Mike

I should be able to pop down to this one, see what all the fuss is about :stuck_out_tongue: (provided the car doesn’t break again before then…)

Will confirm nearer the time :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Jim

good stuff guys…see you there ! :stuck_out_tongue:

1. fastbikes76
  2. V6Mike +1
  3. ??

On hols so cant make it Elton. Hope you have a good one mate. Bob.

See you soon Bob,

Will post up next meet in plenty time :lol:

cant do this 1 elton sorry, got a place for the branshatch show on that day, both me and rob are going :frowning:

[size=24]CANCELLED[/size]

I was too busy to arrange this meet for earlier in the month and it now clashes with 2 other events.

Will sort out the July meet a bit sooner :oops:

No worries Elton. We’re all very grateful for all the great meets you have arranged so no problem on not having time to arrange this one. Look forward to the next one.

Mandy