Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show, with Discovery 2020 @ Birmingham NEC 13th-15th November

Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show, with Discovery 2020

13th-15th November 2020
At Birmingham NEC

We have had confirmation that the show will go ahead at the NEC this year on 13th-15th Nov 2020.

This is always a great show to attend with or without your car.

The club has secured a stand for 3 cars. This is a lower number than usual due to the current situation.

As usual we will have wristbands available For members to use, this will be 6 per day.
Wristbands can be moved across days as usual.

We will be adding to this post as we are updated with what’s expected of us regarding the current COVID situation.

The show organisers are confident the show won’t be cancelled And the show will go ahead.
The Government has given the show industry the go ahead for Events start date of October 1st, but please make sure you can cancel any bookings made for hotels ect just in case.

Could any member wanting to display a car please add your name below.

Also any member who would like to be at the show And make use of a wristband please state which day(s)

Please note members displaying a car will need to be at the NEC on Thursday before 10pm. No cars will be let in after this time.
Cars can not leave until end of show Sunday

This is a great show and we hope to see as many of you as possible there.
Members displaying cars are always happy to have other members help out on the stand or just stop and say hi.
Either way we will have a limited number of wrist bands so please make us aware if you would like one.

Possible for car stand space
Jerry sc
Jensen

I would like a wrist band please.
Not certain which day yet. I’ll check my calendar.
Marty

1 Like

I’m up for it again if you need my black beauty there :grin:

1 Like

Face masks will be COMPULSORY throughout the show, so why not promote the Club whilst walking round with one of our GTOUK facemasks :ok_hand:

Buy Here in Club Shop

A few left in stock.

Tracie :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

Tracie

2 Likes

jenson can i have a ticket please

2 Likes

If that’s the case I’d be out I’ve got asthma and they play havoc with me :man_facepalming:t4: I don’t mind taking the car tho if you need to fill a spot

That’s the rules we’ve been sent I’m afraid Kevin amongst other social distancing requirements on the stand, sadly nothing is normal at the moment.

Tracie :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

What day(s) you wanting them for Mark?

i will ring you and discuss

1 Like

So who will be on NEC on GTO Stand?

So far the list of possibles is
Jerry
Kevin
Jensen

Would you like to add your name @artur?

Club attendance cancelled.

Further information here:-