Last minute Mini Meet. EdinBurgh Sunday 8th June, evening

Well looks like i will be up that way and a couple of members have indicated we could/should poss meet up…

So on Sunday 8th June i will be in or VERY VERY close to Edinburgh and meeting up with Andy(ado87), poss Scoob and now poss Paul…

i was just going to say anyone else wanna meet up on Sunday evening for a beer or two feel free to join me/us…

Looking forwarsd to it.

http://www.gtouk.org.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=36735&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=30

yea good one :wink: i know theres a good meeting spot in dunfermline across the forth bridge and up to the bannantines sports center,i think theres a brewers fair there,good for a meet or if any of the edinburgh guys can come up with something else :?

Fine with me - good suggestion Scott. I know the one you mean - can be there about 7-7.30 after work. Anyone who wants to follow me to it from Edinburgh (Elton and Paul) meet me at my work - Arnold Clark Motorstore, Seafield, EH15 1ED for about 6ish.

Ps - Gives me a chance to speak to you Scott.

I know where that is, its beside halbeith retail park isnt it ?

Might be an idea to find out where Elton is staying as it may be a bit out the way from his hotel\b&b ?

If I am going I’ll probably make my own way up as it seems pointless driving to seafield and then back out towards the bridge.

Hopefully see you’s on Sunday (barring any problems etc) 8)

The place Scoob mentioned is only 18 miles from where im staying so not worried about that…

I will be staying at Kingsley Guest House, 30 Craigmillar Park, Edinburgh, EH16 5PS

Im on 07930285531

I will meet up with you Andy at your work address for 6PM and follow you over to meet up point…

Looking forward to it guys

Cheers 8) 8)

Had a few other ideas about meeting places that arent so far away for everybody :twisted:

Theres a beefeater type of place at the Livingston turn off on the m8 at deer park (junction 2 i think)

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?hloc=GB|EH16%205PS#map=55.91397,-3.52662|16|4&loc=GB:55.91397:-3.52662:17|deer%20park,%20livingston|Deer%20Park%20Road,%20Livingston,%20West%20Lothian,%20Scotland,%20EH54%208

Also, the steadings at hillend (next to the ski slope) is a nice restaurant\bar.

http://www.multimap.com/hotels/?&hloc=GB|EH107DU#map=55.89259,-3.20191|18|4&loc=GB:55.89259:-3.20191:16|EH107DU|EH10%207DU

Just a suggestion…but both nearer than Dunfermline :?:

Had a few other ideas about meeting places that arent so far away for everybody :twisted:

Theres a beefeater type of place at the Livingston turn off on the m8 at deer park (junction 2 i think)

Also, the steadings at hillend (next to the ski slope) is a nice restaurant\bar.

Just a suggestion…but both nearer than Dunfermline :?:

[quote]Had a few other ideas about meeting places that arent so far away for everybody :twisted:

Just a suggestion…but both nearer than Dunfermline :?:[/quote]

I will leave it t you guys to decide, i will meet up at Andy’s work and just follow him to where ever we decide on… i wont have internet access so give me a buzz on 07930285531…

cheers guys

I think the best bet is to keep it simple and stick with the dunfermline brewers fare - and there is a few other places there in case they are packed out…!.

andy keep it this side of the bridge mate :wink: im home now so wont take me long to get through to edinburgh.phoned you and left a message :wink:

[quote]Had a few other ideas about meeting places that arent so far away for everybody :twisted:

Just a suggestion…but both nearer than Dunfermline :?:[/quote]

paul i phoned andy and hes just out on a test drive. i suggested we meet at the petrol station at the livingston cut off,nearer for all of us :wink: then you can show us where the brewers fair is,ive no got a clue :lol:

scott