Le Mans 2009.....12-14th June 2009

[quote]Put me down for sure last time was a blast 16 cars in convoy if l recall

ANDY K[/quote]

Andy, Be good to have you along again 8)

Marty

Please add your name to the list below

1. Marty/Simon
  2. hukent + 1
  3. Cobus + 1
  4. Michael + 1
  5. Rich + 1
  6. Clint +1
  7. PeterC +1
  8. Andy K

etc

hi boys,
this sounds like a great idea,ime up for it,i think we have sailings from portsmouth or southampton to france ,so will take that option and meet you at calais perhaps,
count me in for definate,
so thats…russ plus 1,
cheers…russ

Hi Guys

I have spoke to Simon (3000gt) about this event, and the Club is happy to do special edition polo shirts, like the ones done for the 2003 event.

Rich :smiley:

Might have a wee look at ferry options from Dublin odd direct to France, save me a bit of a trip if I go. Though I’m not sure about the old driving on the right, done it in America but then the steering wheel was on the right (or should that be left :lol: ) side.

By the way, where did Hu’s name come from on the list, don’t see a post from him and has he not sold up / in the process of doing so in preparation for the move down under?

I’ll be up for this as well Marty.

However, last year arriving on Friday, it was a little tight on the camping side. I managed to find a spot, but finding an area for a larger group of people & cars could prove difficult…

Are we looking to camp within the track next year?

Justin

Is there any more news regarding the trip

ANDY K

[quote]Is there any more news regarding the trip

ANDY K[/quote]

Not yet.
Still waiting on prices for next year :roll:
Will update when more info is available.
Marty

Might be interested depending on costs.

dawn

Guys n Gals

This is a once-in-a-lifetime trip!! Hence why I have done it 4 times myself … the last time being in 2003 when I sorted out the last trip.

Marty … happy to send you the pack I created for the 2003 run, incl. maps, route, camping details etc if you want to re-edit for the new trip.

Shame I’m not around … would love to do it again!!

Good luck and enjoy the run … :slight_smile:

Cheers
Andre

Still no info yet :roll:

I chased them up this week on it, and next years brochure hasn’t been printed yet…apparently this is due to the flexible F1 calendar :lol:

Will update when I have more news.
Marty

The 2003 trip was a blast! Summer 2009 will be my last in the UK. Any progress?

Only received the brochure with all the details in this week. :roll:

Not exactly when I was expecting…I was aiming to have the whole thing sorted, paid etc by now.

Reason is…work has been very quiet for the last couple of months. It’s a seasonal thing, and I had planned to organise this in that time.

Now, work is extremely busy, and I will simply not have any time for sorting this trip out. :oops:

I am truly sorry about this, but I simply cannot do this at this time of year, and I think I would upset people more by trying, and not having the time to do it.

Marty

ps. If anyone would like to take over organising this, then I will happily pass on the brochure.

hi mate,
not to worry just glad your busy,
ive set my heart on this now,so still goin,
when its nearer the time hopefully meet up with anyone who still fancies it,
cheers…russ

Hi Marty
PM me I will take the info you have and see what can be organised as I to realy want to do this trip
Cheers
Michael 8)

Any more news on this trip?
Might be of interest

Anyone? :roll:

Have info and am trying to sort out over this weekend - will update next week. cheers. Michael

I’m out, I posted that I will go, but another priority event came up for me. It was a blast in 2003, you’ll have fun.