LG TV (LED Smart TV)- model number 32LV355T

Hi

I work for LG and I often have staff sales, so I bought for a neighbour just before Xmas a top of the range 32 inch LED TV with Smart (internet, I player built in etc) but now my neighbour has changed his mind so too late to give back.

The model number is 32LV355T and go onto Goggle shopping for more information.

It’s brand new, never turned on with the remotes still polybagged etc and all the stickers on the TV - I opened the box to check it was all perfect and so it would make a lovely gift or a welcome addition to replace an old TV.

High end chassis with graphite finish (more expensive than piano black)
LED
Full HD 1080p
Freeview HD
100 HZ (alot of 32 inch are only 50HZ)
4 HDMI
USB port ( i-pod, photos, music videos etc)
Smart TV (connect straight to internet, BBC I -player etc)
Wi Fi ready (need to have external dongle)

Staff sale was £280 and thats what I am looking for as its £399 at present in high street stores (please avoid dodgy websites where LG do sell Graded stock to them and watch the ex delivery charges)

let me know if interested before it goes onto Ebay

marcus

Hi Marcus,

I will take this off you mate.

PM me details for payment please

Steve

Hi Steve

No worries chap and Pm on its way to you

marcus

Sorry to jump on your for sale post, can you get hold of a similar spec one but 37-40 inch?? if so how much?

Hi mate

The staff sales come up every now and then so it depends what is on the list. This model was quite sought after and only 2 there but I can keep my eye open in the future - Price wise depends on what the manager wants to sell them for on the day but it will be over £100 cheaper than the shops depending on which model etc.

marcus

I wish I had a neighbour like you. :smiley:

sweet well i’ll keep my eyes open for anymore you post up then!! :smiley: