Looking to buy / swap

Hi folks, I have finally found myself in a position where I don’t need a car everyday so I am looking for something fun to tinker with, a GTO popped straight to mind! I have a huge soft spot for pop up headlights so am hoping to pick up an earlier car.
If anyone out there has ever fancied going down the rotary route I have a well specced and recently rebuilt RX8 PZ I will be looking to swap /pz.
Cheers

!

Here’s a run down of the RX

2006 RX8 PZ Prodrive, number 24 of 800

Colour - Galaxy grey (pearl grey) with satin black roof

56,400 miles from new, still feels nice and tight

Large street port rebuild 1400 miles ago by LC Rotary, 10 months warranty left, this can be extended another 12 months for £250. All receipts and proof

New decat pipe and Prodrive backbox

Rotary Revs uprated coils and leads

New Iridium spark plugs

New bosch battery

New MAF

New uprated starter

Bilstien Prodrive suspension

Prodrive body kit and spoiler

O. Z Racing wheels 18" with Goodyear pilot 1 tyres, loads of life left 5mm plus, held on with Ray’s wheel nuts

Green stuff brake pads on front oem rear

Black leather interior, with heated front seats

BOSE sound system

Always Pre mixed fuel and run on Super unleaded with fuel reciepts to prove, gigantic history with the car, it has reviepts for everything.

1 Like

Welcome to GTO UK Gary !

1 Like

Cheers! I’m hoping to find the right car and then get on with playing with it!

1 Like

Hi Gary
I have a black GTO, in fact I have a total of 9 GTO’s but I may consider selling the black one because it’s not my favourite colour. It was one that I bought about 2 years ago as a spares or repair car but it is now running and too good to scrap. It is a manual non turbo model. If it is something you might be interested in, just let me know and I will send the details. By the way, I am looking to sell, not swap as my back yard is full and I could do with a little space.
Regards
Joe 07846976691

Cheers Joe, I’m hoping to find someone who is at least looking to px my RX, I’m in no rush and will find the right one eventually. Cheers for the offer though.

Hi Gary
Might help with a few pix of the RX
Cheers M

Fair point! I will pop some up.