Looking to buy. Unsure of price

Hello everyone,

This is my first ever post even though I have been in here for quite a few months. I am curious to how much I should be expecting to pay for one (really after a mk1 twin turbo but any turbo model will do).

I am in a facebook group about 3000gts and they are talking about how the price should be hiked up to 20k even though there is some on the market for around 10k. I just want some knowledge of the price of one at the moment.

There might be a post about this topic already and I apologise if that is the case I am just unsure how to search through it all.

Thank you for reading if you did.

Kind regards,
Harry

3 Likes

@harry5
Take a look at auctions
Ive looked for many many years
Ive got a gem :gem: :blush:
Happy hunting
Hope to see you at events to meet us lot :blush:

Thanks Lara

1 Like

Hello Lara,

Where would you say is the best places to look for one?

Also I have been to one event you guys was at. The jap show at santa pod raceway I saw a couple peoples cars there and looked amazing.

2 Likes

Hello Harry

Iconic Auctions and Everyman classics
Next one is 27th September then 9th December

Brilliant lots of us at
Goodwood Japfest 6th October
Im at Timeattackuk at Snetterton October do most of them.

:blush:

2 Likes

Cars are worth what you are willing to pay. Peeps can talk about how they should be 20 grand all day, but if there’s no demand, its just words.

If you ask me though, it’s not the purchase price that matters, it’s the running/ maintenance costs you should really be concerned with, that’s what you need to be able to afford and live with.

1 Like

mines for sale
rik