Lost access

Hi admin,
Not been around for a few months. Went to log in earlier and message said i have been deactivated. Went in to profile to change e mail address which submitted ok. Got e mail from Admin to reactivate which came back as successful but still can’t get access to all the topics.
Please Admin…let me back in :lol:

You must have access to have posted this under your forum name, Sorry I don’t know you name to check if you have renewed membership

If you PM me that I will have a look

Simon

Thanks Simon…all sorted now :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Oh Fook…he returns.

So glad to see ya back matey

Steve

Cheers Steve, hope all is well with you and Tracy. Had a lot of crap going on in my private life but getting to grips with it now and time to move onwards and upwards.
Now where is my stocklist of bad taste jokes I wonder :twisted: :twisted:

TBH we wondered where you got to, my Trace will be happy your back :slight_smile:

Steve

HI Ozzie Chin up mate Best Wishes Phillip (Silver Surfer)

Cheers Phillip, everything will be good I’m sure.

Great to see you back Oz…

get them flowing, they brighten up my morning when I check GTOUK “View Posts Since Last Visit” and put me in a good mood for the rest of the day.

Hope everything is sorted for you now and you’ve got the cart back on the wheels :wink:

Tracie

Thanks Tracie, hope to be brightening a day near you soon :wink: :wink:

Welcome back OZZIE… It’s strange about OZZIE’s they often get lost for months in the outback
or have you been busy making new meerkat adverts for the TV… I see you’ve had a couple
of little ones since you were last on the forum

Cheers Alan and good to see you have been keeping your eyeon the additions to the Orlov family :wink: :wink:

Welcome back to the old buggers club :lol:

Julian.

[quote]Welcome back to the old buggers club :lol:

Julian.[/quote]

Yup!.. Buy just 2 memberships for one year and get a free zimmer with a years supply of
colostomy bags… You wont get an offer like that in Tesco’s :roll: :slight_smile:

Thanks Julian