Lost membership card

Ooops. I appear to have mislaid my membership details and card. :oops: I 'm about to insure the car with Sky and need my membership number. Who do I PM for a duplicate? Thanks in advance.

me or pete

Errr I don’t think I have a card or number either Simon…sorry

Join the club :roll: …lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just send them your Christmas card from the club, assume they will accept that :lol:

Christmas card??? Did you get a Christmas card…??? :shock:

Yes, GTO on the front with the fat man him self hanging out 8)

Ahh! THAT Christmas card! Thought it was from Weight Watchers" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ditto.

Never received membership details and whenever i post a message about it either here or in the membership section i never get a response.

Chris

same been member since may ish time and never got anything through the post at all so… said many times on membership forum and not chased them about it but would be nice to get a membership pack

what would be the chances of me having mine to please?
altho i did get a christmas card so im proberbly a bit closer to geting it than some of you guy ha ha.

Same here, i haven’t received anything aswel.

got a xmas card tho

i didnt even get a chrimbo card :frowning:

I sent all the cards together, from the same post box so If you did now get one, either the club has the wrong addess for you and you have not pm’ed Pete draper a change of address since you joined or the Royal mail have lost it for you

I guess out of 500 some will go missing

no one can do anything reguarding the membership cards, unless you pm Ian_t

Your Full name
address

remember it takes a minumum of four weeks without christmas, and people having family things todo

I guess next year we will drop the packs, and email the letters , as this is easier

Simon

iv told about 5 people my new address it has changed since i became a member but still… not sure who to speak too…

the clue is here :lol: :oops:

I got a crimbo card but nothing else since i joined in may ( but dont fuss i was only really after the fuse box stickers but i guess i will have to get them from feebay for 6 quid :lol:

john

[quote]I got a crimbo card but nothing else since i joined in may ( but dont fuss i was only really after the fuse box stickers but i guess i will have to get them from feebay for 6 quid :lol:
john[/quote]

Me neither( since I renewed last year)

Would’ve quite liked the keyring too :cry: :cry:

[quote]Me neither( since I renewed last year)

Would’ve quite liked the keyring too [/quote]

I guess we may have a problem guessing which Paul you are ! :wink: :oops:

you need to contact Ian T via pm
, including your membership number and full name
Simon