Low millage insurrance?

Insurrance is going to be due in feb so im going to start looking for an insurrance company who can do a low milage cover for me say 4-5k miles a year.

My GTO has been of the road for 4 months now and i dont like it not moving while i drive my shoddy punto for cheap petrol/tax ect.

Any Ideas? im with Sky insurrance at the mo but they say what ever policy i take out its unlimited, but i want to try and keep the cost down if possible.

there are companies out there that do them.

Pm me when your renewal is due

Cheers,
Dave :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

id like to know who does the limited miles insurance as well as ive had a tip off that it doesnt make it much cheaper with our cars …

Cheers

Stu

Heritage Insurance were the cheapest for me and you can have limited mileage.

Heritage Insurance i was going to go with about a year or so ago, it was 5k miles and only £400FC! it was about to sign up when they told me i now needed to be 28 :-/. I thought i would be over the age barrier problems at 25…and here is me wishing my life away, one for cheaper car insurrance and another to get my points off my licence :smiley:

[quote]id like to know who does the limited miles insurance as well as ive had a tip off that it doesnt make it much cheaper with our cars …

Cheers

Stu[/quote]

I am on a 5K insurance saved me approx £100 on renewal.

Last year i only did 1k :lol:

Dave

They do seem very good, agreed valuation,trackdays, European cover,breakdown recovery all for £313, but i am rather old at 36 :oops:

many companies do them, it’s a case of simply answering truthfully to the company you speak to.

If you think you’ll only do 3k miles a year, say so when they ask. They will more than likely come back with “If you can limit the mileage to xxmiles then £xxx is your premium, if not, then it rises to £xxx” Be sure to check the guidelines in place and if you set one up to record any great distance covered.
E.g If you limit yourself to 5k miles but have a 1k mile roundtrip booked for a week down the line make sure you note it, as they will want to know if the readings don’t add up if a claim is made during the policy.

As Dave said there are savings to be made. which only makes sense.

We can offer you a restricted mileage policy and we can also offer you a 20% discount for being a member of this club 8)

Feel free to PM if you have any queries

regards

Ollie
Sky Insurance

I went to 4 companies, A PLAN were the best for me , came in less than £300 . Give them a go. Regards Bob.