Maft Pro tune day at engine advantages?

is there any interest in a rolling road tune/setup day for the maft pro users?

i am goin anyway, but after a conversation with rob it may be possible to hire the place for the whole day exclusivly for us!

it will be on tuesday 30th oct, and then onto the essex meet in eve which is about 30mins away, so i am told!! :roll:

are you interested? if so post your name below.

paul

there are 3 slots available on the 30th for anyone who wishes to come down, if all three slots are filled the price will be around £200 per car with 10% deposit needed by 19th october to myself, (pm me for details) the rest payable on the day.

if there are less then the 3 slots filled it will be £250 per car!!

the list:

1, paulw

paul

[quote]i

it will be on tuesday 30th oct, and then onto the essex meet in eve which is about 30mins away, so i am told!! :roll:

paul[/quote]

it is actually about 30 mins away and is a straight run really :wink:

Paul, are any of us locals that are looking to instal the MAFT set up in the near future aloud to come and be nosey ?? … or would you rather we didnt make the place look untidy … no offence will be taken… i hate lingerers in my shop :wink:

Working on the missus to let me have a bit of a joined christmas / birthday present (which i dare say il be paying for :lol: … just with permission it hurts the brain less :wink:)

Stu

I could be up for this if i get round to installing it I’ve had all the bit’s for some month’s now. just not had time yet to fit it :cry:
cant wait til i do fit it :smiley:

Ivan

the both of you!!! pull yer fingers out and buy it and fit it!!! it’s easy to do both!!! rob provides help and instructions for both processes!!! however only one will be rewarding!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

i’m sure you could come and be nosey mate, i don’t mind anyways

it’s dead easy to install, my hardest job was finding a suitable mounting point, first i had it zippy tied to the bulk head, now it is properly mounted there. if you do get it fitted it would be a great strting point to have it set up properly, my first attempt at a setup was nasty and very rich!!!

paul

[quote]the both of you!!! pull yer fingers out and buy it and fit it!!!

paul[/quote]

Im not aloud right now… im a mouse … :oops: :lol: …

…But its ok to go on holiday again !!! :evil:

And cheers for letting me be nosey … :smiley: … il keep an eye out to see what time you guys will be there if you manage to get the right amount of “users” to go … :smiley:

Stu

[quote]

[quote]the both of you!!! pull yer fingers out and buy it and fit it!!!

paul[/quote]

Im not aloud right now… im a mouse … :oops: :lol: …

…But its ok to go on holiday again !!! :evil:

And cheers for letting me be nosey … :smiley: … il keep an eye out to see what time you guys will be there if you manage to get the right amount of “users” to go … :smiley:

Stu[/quote]

well i am going regardless how many want in!! you can still come and have a look at mine if you like.

paul

Nice :smiley:

Il be there … and then on to the meet … all while i leave her packing to go away the next morning :twisted:

[quote]Nice :smiley:

Il be there … and then on to the meet … all while i leave her packing to go away the next morning :twisted:[/quote]

lol nice one!!! cya there!!

paul

well i definitely cant make it now as i started to put some of the many parts on, so i started with the diff mounts got them off fine then started the prop mounts and that’s where i found out that my prop needs re-coning :cry: so by the time i get it back on and put the rest of the parts on it’s not going to be this side off October 30th :cry:

may be next time I’ll be ready

Ivan

ok no worries mate, hope all goes well with the plans you have for her!
if you want any help with the pro just drop me a pm.

paul

[quote]ok no worries mate, hope all goes well with the plans you have for her!
if you want any help with the pro just drop me a pm.

paul[/quote]

Thanks Paul

I just mite need your help when setting it up as i’m not 100% sure what i’m doing
:lol:
Ivan

**[size=18][/size]THIS IS NOW CLOSED AS A TUNE DAY FOR THE PRO USERS, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GO ON THE 30TH PLEASE BOOK WITH PAUL AT ENGINE ADVANTAGES.

PAUL**