MAY Nottingham Meet

Last Thursday in the month

[size=18]Thursday the 31st May

7.30pm

The Nurseryman, Beeston.[/size]

On the A52

Cant find last months meets post to refer to for directions etc etc :shock:

Fingers crossed there is another Quiz!!!

Mike

I won’t be able to make this one, or the June one as I’ll be in Spain automating a warehouse, but I’ll be back with a vengance in July I hope.

Dan.

I`ll be there to help with the questions, need the practice, in case they call me for the Weakest Link :wink:

Julian.

Bump,

Anyone else for this?

I will be quite late getting there, have a work meeting i cant get out of which will delay me getting home and over to the pub.

Cheers

Mike

What sort of time do you expect to get there, cos its looking like the two of us only & I dont want to be sitting there all on my own like a lemon, maybe be better to cancel this one on the grounds, your busy & no body else is coming :roll: ( just a thought )

Julian.

[quote]What sort of time do you expect to get there, cos its looking like the two of us only & I dont want to be sitting there all on my own like a lemon, maybe be better to cancel this one on the grounds, your busy & no body else is coming :roll: ( just a thought )

Julian.[/quote]

Prob not get there until 10.00pm!!! No one else posted up about it so what do you reckon?

Mike

I was going to come to this one, but am now on out of hours support for the evening so cant stray too far from home :frowning:

Just had a word with Mike & he has asked me to post up that the Nottm meet tonight is cancelled due to his work commitments & a lack of interest from members.

Cheers Julian.