Memberful renewal tomorrow 1st April

Please remember to make sure your card details are up to date on memberful for the 1st April, otherwise full access to the forum will be lost

Thank you

Steve

3 Likes

Just done it this morning. :slight_smile:

What happened to the paypal auto renew?

Paul

My memberful worked like …………………………magic :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Paypal was done away with last year for subscriptions because of costs needed for plug ins on the Wordpress part of our website. It was unreliable along with the fact that it did not automatically add paid subscriptions to full membership.
Although we were told by the previous hosting/support company that they had set this up, we found they were being added manually.

Memberful automatically does this without any input from us, also gives you the members the opportunity to deactivate the auto renewal in your own profile section.

Paypal is still used in the club shop for merchandise and events but the expensive plugin is not needed for this.

Our aim is for this club to be fully automated, thus leading for new committee members to help run GTOUK with everything running itself behind the scenes.

Steve

6 Likes

This new website is great eh! Easy peasy. But then if your ■■■■ with forms and computers I need stuff like this :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Terry :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Cool, thanks for the info.

Nice and simple to use so a good step away from fee’s and background interaction.

Paul

2 Likes

All worked well for me - got an email receipt and it’s in the debit queue on my bank account.

James

1 Like

Card details updated

1 Like

All sorted easy and with email before and after here’s to another great year :smiley::+1:

1 Like

All members who paid cash or cheque will now loose access. to renew access please use the subscription button for instant access to the forum

Steve

1 Like

Is there any other way to renew as I don’t want to add a credit/debit card to my account

If you valet all our cars I’m sure we will all chip in for your membership :joy:

3 Likes

Sounds like a bargain :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes