Membership already expiring

Hi, everyone,

I may have missed something, but I joined the forum a month ago and paid for a years membership, last night I received an email stating that my membership is expiring in two days! Do I just ignore it or did I do something wrong?

Thanks in advance

Membership for the club always runs April to April , so wherever new members join up in the year it resets in April

There are sometimes exceptions to the rules in certain circumstances and I’m sure the committee will let you know if that’s the case :+1:

While sometimes it can seem unfair new members now pay the lower rate ( renewal) as we used to charge more for new members to join then when renewing the subs would come down

Regards

Craig

:joy: that isn’t fair at all. They can’t call it a “year membership” when it clearly isnt a year. Realistically you would only get a year membership if you join bang on beginning of the financial year. I know It’s not a lot of money £10 or £20 or whatever it is.
But it’s just unfair. If someone joins the club on 31st march and pays for a “years membership” they are expected to pay the same again the next day?
Surely if it’s going to run financial year to financial year, they should charge prorata.

PM sent.

Steve

2 Likes

if you PM you name and email I will try and sort something out

Simon

2 Likes

Oi, whats that profile pic

1 Like

mine ?

ferrari f430 scuderia

Simon

1 Like

Cheers Simon, Steve has sorted it out.

2 Likes

Are the payments will be taken automatically or we have do manually?
How are all members everyone healthy and staying safe?

1 Like

Usually automatic mate, we’re keeping well here with a constant stream of beer and GTO’s to fix :joy:

1 Like

Keeping busy at work my employer ask me to work we do lots of government cars

4 Likes

Good to hear that everyone is ok

3 Likes

Don’t know if I’ll have a job at the end of this but otherwise ok lol

2 Likes

I want to sign up also to full membership, shall I do that now or when should I?

1 Like

Hi @paul7 sign up after the 1st of April just to be sure you get the full membership for 20/21. :+1:

James

2 Likes

Welcome to GTOUK :+1:

1 Like

do it tomorrow mate :crazy_face:

My membership renewed for another year today 31/03/20 automatically !

2 Likes