Membership fees and rubber cheques!

hi mate,
its sounds good value…but to come on my own would be very selfish,

ive never mentioned this before,
a few jaes ago,when all the crew went for a chinese on the saturday night,everything was all locked up.including the beer etc,i walked in our marquee about 9pm,about 20 people said where is everybody,
so i even had to put my own case of fosters and wine on the table so we all could have a drink.
i was a bit miffed,
so we went down the gt4 tent for our nightout
cheers…russ

Russ, I can assure you that that will not happen again… We put on quite a spread last year, and will do so again this year. The club is subsidising the event quite heavily! :slight_smile:

I dont see the problem russ we stopped buying drink about 5 years ago for JAE , it is up to people attending to bring there own

As for Steve why would anyone who keeps on slaging the club and how its run want to rejoin and why would we what you to ?

Simon

I dont attend many big meets as im so busy at the moment,what i would like to say is this,keep up the good work most dont realise what goes on behind the scenes,i dont really drink alcohol and at last years jae(my first btw)i paid on the gate so the club got nothing money wise through me,it was avery hot weekend and i said whilst speaking to simon i was off to buy a can of pop,he led me by the arm into the tent where i saw every soft drink known to man and hot tea and coffee…help yourself he said…says it all really someone paid for it and it wasnt me :lol:

hi,
ok thats fair,
winge over,
i hope the weather is great,and you all have a good weekend,
see you at castle comb,
cheers…russell