Membership pack

Am still not in receipt of my membership pack as of yet, although have a number 7818 don’t know if that is membership number or user on site.

Any update would be appreciated, if pack has been posted on the please disregard

Dave i havent sent it out yet .

i have a week off coming up shortly and all outstanding packs will be sent out along with all the membership cards for this year .

My main pc is in the office above my sons room so im unable to print anything off of an evening due to the late nights i have been having and free weekends are sparse .

please bear with me everything will be sorted out

Regards

Craig :slight_smile:

Yeah no prob’s…

Still no membership pack as of yet… :frowning:

Dave and to all those waiting for packs and cards

I have booked a weeks holiday from work for next week , two of these days will soley be put aside for sorting out membership packs cards etc and updating the database . Unfortunately i havent been able to get things sorted as i would have liked too . if anyone has any membership queries then please pm me

Craig

Thanks Craig, I’m on holiday as well next week…and GTO is back in garage having a few minor things done

[quote]Dave and to all those waiting for packs and cards

I have booked a weeks holiday from work for next week , two of these days will soley be put aside for sorting out membership packs cards etc and updating the database . Unfortunately i havent been able to get things sorted as i would have liked too . if anyone has any membership queries then please pm me

Craig[/quote]

This shows just how much time and commitment the committee put into running the club. I would just like to say thanks to all involved.

thanks Eddie

that means a lot to the guys doing the work in the background, trust me

New Member Packs and cards all printed

Cards in post ready for collection tomorrow

Member packs going to the Post Office in the morning these will be sent recorded delivery

I have held a few cards back for people i will be meeting within the next couple of weeks Jae included .

If anyone has been missed this is down to a couple of reasons
1 i dont have your current address
2 A signed declaration form hasnt been sent in

I have spent time pm’ing those who have missing details or people i know have renewed without a form

Hi Craig,
Just to let you know that have got my membership pack thanks, and for all your efforts in getting them out is totsally appreciated.

Dave