Membership renewal 2019

So this year will be the first time we have used Memberful Membership renewal, anyone who has not provided their details for renewal will not auto renew, you can add details via your login.

We no longer take paypal subscriptions, so the member via this has been cancelled

Simon

2 Likes

Hi,
You’ve lost me , I’ve obviously missed a post about this, what do I need to do to renew?

Press your profile pic in the top right corner then click your name to the left of it then click “expand” and a few lines down it says memberships - should have GTO Uk and memberful written there

1 Like

Sorry says Groups not memberships

1 Like

I had an email and done updated my card details through that.

Had to look through my spam folder though

1 Like

Click Become a Full Member Today !

Updated my details :+1:

FYI - if you are on the memberful membership you should get an email notifying you a payment will be taken. I got one this morning.

James

1 Like

Here’s a direct link to manage your membership/subscription:
https://gto-uk.memberful.com/account

Full details about membership benefits can be found here:

3 Likes

So to be clear all members that don’t have Memberful auto renew set will lose access on 1 April @skl

Simon

That’s right, Simon. Members who do not renew will be downgraded to free members:

• Premium categories within the forum will no longer be accessible
  • GTO UK flag logo will be removed from user icon
  • Users can upgrade to full membership at any time by cilcking the forum menu icon (three lines AKA hamburger icon) and clicking the link to upgrade:

1 Like

Mine does not show that, told you I’m ■■■■ with computers, where I went to my memberful it says auto renew. Is that right as it is on subscriptions. Do you need card details or have you already got it @skl?

Terry :sunglasses:

Terry I can take card details- I need to get a few parts for Hoopy :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Terry, you’re all set for auto-renew. Just sit back and enjoy the view :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Existing paid members with an active subscription don’t have an upgrade link - it says “Manage membership” instead I think.

3 Likes

Will be a good thing to create a How to Explore Forum for special members like @just_cool @skl :grin:

2 Likes

Do you want that speedo drive @spiros :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: and I’m special. I have special needs, err, glasses :grin::grin::grin:

Terry :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Oops I thought You wouldn’t see it :pensive::smile:

3 Likes

Greetings.
I note that my profile is not showing FULL MEMBERSHIP, however I’ve got a receipt for the same.

Please correct, unless I’m wrong.
Thanks.

Think you’re showing as a full member as you have the little gtouk badge by your icon

2 Likes

That’s right, the old system would place Full Member as your user title. The current membership system places a GTOUK flag over your user icon instead.

The reason for this is because user title changes cannot be automatically revoked by Discourse but the GTOUK flag overlay can.

User with Full Member as their title had signed up via the old system.

2 Likes