Membership status Query

Hi,

Just geting around to FINALLY sorting out the GTO and get it on the road again after 7 years of sitting.

Can someone tell me what status my membership is? I know I paid up last year, but have not done so recently.

I am currenlty looking to import a Nissan Elgrand from Japan to go along with my imported GTO !

Cheers,

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan

Membership subscriptions were due in April , chances are your membership has expired , when did you join up ? if it was early last year then it will have lapsed you can renew via the club shop on this new site :sunglasses:

Regards

Craig :slight_smile:

Ta,

I will give it a go! All this new stuff is a bit confusing!!

Cheers,

Jonathan

1 Like

Soon get used to it , i find myself on other forums that im on looking for the like button or to be able to tag people into posts , its then you really realise how much more advanced this forum is :sunglasses:

Craig :smile:

hi.
i payed my subscription in april 20.91.
can you confirm my membership for another year.
oh by the way the new tops in the shop are really good.
fair play.
meds

ok did you pay on April the 20th 1991 ? in which case it has expired or did you pay in april 2091 ? if so fair play to you :laughing:

Have a look at your profile , as your posting in the tech sections your upto date

lol.
what i should have said was i payed £20.91 gbp.
i payed on the 12th april.
its classed as a recurring payment.
my profile only shows me as a full member up to 14-15.
the plot thickens.
meds

I will find out for you :wink:

Ok @meds an update for you , currently the 15/16 membership group is being populated and updated ,so dont worry that its not showing as you are in the 14/15 group at the moment your full access is unaffected during the transition , once done all those who have paid up will switch into the 15/16 group

sound as a pound.
cheers craig.
meds