Merry Christmas Everyone!

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the members of this club !!

Thank you for all your custom over the last 12 months.

Next year we have some wicked stuff as always planned including some new Engine bay bling that has been exclusively designed by Honda Joe for us here at the empire that will fit properly and is made in the GOOD OLD UK !!!

I will also be trying to add to the amount of items we have available on the shop as its now over 3000 different items and the shop only has just under 700 on it. So we have a fair old few for you to look at next year.

Again many thanks and i hope to catch you all next year with some new stuff to add to your cars…

Cheers Rob

Hi rob. Looking forward to seeing all the new items next year. Have a good Christmas. Neil

Cant wait to see what else youve been up to. Just wanted to say merry christmas when it comes and look forward to your assistance as always in the new year!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Merry Christmas Rob and wishing you more success in 2012

Catch up with you one day in 2012

Thanks for all your help again this year Rob.

I’m sure ill be popping in just as often over the new year, either on emergency cover, for parts, advice, or just a chat.

Enjoy your chocolates! :wink:

Merry Christmas Rob and thanks for all the help and advice this year.

Can’t wait to see more good stuff don’t ever stop

Merry Christmas matey :slight_smile:

Cheers for the help all this year… hopefully more of the same next year - sure you have yet more things for me to buy :wink:

Paul

Fill yer boots Rob. Sorry I haven’t been buying much from you this year other than the Lobro. Have a good one matey. Will attempt to cruise around the M25 and join up with you fellas at the meet on Tuesday next.

All the best fella,
Mike