Milk Bar At Sherburn In Elmet

Anybody going to Milk bar on May 6th? I recommend people who go, get there early as it gets very busy and the car park gets full. I’ll be there about 18.00/18.30 ish. Anybody coming from East Yorkshire who wants a cruise?

i will join you for a brew. It has started to pick up again now that the good weather is on its way (fingers crossed).

Miguel

I should be able to make this one…probably bring my lad (13), he loves jap cars and cruisin in the GTO. Might also have my mate in tow who drives a black skyline.!

I’ll be there as per usual!:slight_smile:

I’m glad it’s picked up again. It was dead in Jan/Feb:(

[quote]I’ll be there as per usual!:slight_smile:

I’m glad it’s picked up again. It was dead in Jan/Feb:([/quote]

Just had a quick Google Map on this and it’s about a 1.5 hour drive from me which may be a little tight as I’m at work until after 5.00pm.

Does the Milk Bar have a post code (…or full address/road etc) just in case I decide to chance my arm and set off straight from work?

Cheers
Neil

[quote]Does the Milk Bar have a post code (…or full address/road etc) just in case I decide to chance my arm and set off straight from work?

Cheers
Neil[/quote]

Neil,

Here’s all you need to know:

http://www.squires-cafe.co.uk/html/map.html

See you there if you can make it.

John

Excellent John…many thanks! :wink:

I think I may have googled the wrong Sherburn as this is much closer…approx 50-mins! :roll: :lol:

Should see you there!

Cheers
Neil

hmmm…possibly you looked up the one closer to Scarborough - that would’ve have been a lonely meet and one perplexed owner :shock: …LOL

I know this is very late in the day but if anyone coming from Lincs & S.Yorks wants to meet up on the way to Sherburn. As it’s very much en-route, I will take a 30-second detour at the M18 (M180) Junc 5 Services at 6:00pm. This is not a hard and fast commitment, if no-ones there, not a problem I will see you at Sherburn! :wink:

I probably won’t get back on here to check so please don’t leave a message suggesting an alternative time or location…as I will be on my way! :slight_smile:

Cheers
Neil

Look forward to seeing you all. Last month only 4 GTOs lets hope we at least double that this month
Martin

[quote]Look forward to seeing you all. Last month only 4 GTOs lets hope we at least double that this month
Martin[/quote]

I think I recollect 7…so nearly!?! :wink:

With the weather being so nice it was a very enjoyable drive out and an opportunity for the GTO to stretch it’s legs a little! 8)

Excellent Hot Chocolates (…with Cream!)…top recommendation by Miguel of Nandez! :wink:

To be fair Sherburn is a understandably a biker’s venue first and foremost and we were rather demoted to the outlying car parks…some nice Bike’s though! To think, that was the Jap Import night…Weds bike night must be quite a spectacle! :smiley:

Cheers
Neil

I think I counted 8
Robbie
John
Neil
Craig
Miguel
Martin
Plus the family of 4 in a black one and the white one next to Craig
Where was Mike?
Next month we shall have to meet nearby and all drive in together as some of the other cars did
p.s. John your car sounded well as you set off
Martin

It certainly is Neil, I was out in the garden last night :cry: and I counted over 50 bike just passing my house, no doubt on the way to Sherburn.

Steve

[quote]
It certainly is Neil, I was out in the garden last night :cry:
Steve[/quote]

Not a big fan of gardening then Steve…me neither!?! :slight_smile:

Haven’t seen you at any of the recent gatherings…have you been busy m8y?
…not gardening I hope? :wink: :smiley:

Cheers
Neil

Was a nice meet and the weather was beautiful!!

Roll on next time.:slight_smile:

I have a few pictures, but they are stuck on my phone and the cable to upload them has gone walkies!:frowning: