MIT8 Folding Key Blanks

Hi I recently fitted remote central locking to my MK3, I wanted a folding key type remote which I got in the UK but found it impossible to purchase the correct MIT8 Blanks in the UK, so having to purchase from Japan I had no choice but to buy 10 the smallest number they would sell me.

I have completed the installation and have had the Blanks cut & fitted to the fob successfully.

I don’t know if anyone on here would be interested but I have 3 Pairs of key Blanks for sale as Have used 2 for my car and am keeping 2 for my MK3 MR if I can find one to buy.

If the MIT8 Key Blank is the correct one for the MK1 & MK2, (i’m sure someone more knowledgeable than me will know) it fits the MK3 or at least it does mine.

So there are 3 Pairs of MIT8 key blanks for sale I am asking £11 per pair posted as long you live in what carriers call Mainland UK, just thought I might get back some of the outlay and help some one wishing to do the same conversion

I attach photo’s of my key fob finished and the Folding Blanks that I have bought.

Thanks for reading

I’ll have a pair please

Hi James yes that’s no problem if you PM me we can make arrangements

Best Regards

Marc