Mk1 1994 3000 gt spares or repair (SOLD)

Just thought I would put this up on here before sticking it on ebay. as per my other thread I bought this as a non runner with suspected ecu failure last owner since 2007 folder full of receipts old mot etc the car itself looks pretty clean underneath and the interior is also really good for the age I replaced the ecu and car started up fine however after driving for a while and sitting on the drive it got hot so was switched of i checked the thermostat which seems fine so filled and bled the system and all seems ok hot air etc and sat for 30 mins with no overheating but after doing a sniff test seem there are early signs of heat gasket failure so will be selling as spares or repair it’s has a blue flame cat back exhaust new disc and pads new clutch (will go through paperwork to see if receipt) full leather etc the bodywork is ok needs a proper polish has scratch/scuff on rear quarter that’s about as much as I can tell you all if anyone is interested please send me your offers it will make a nice car if someone willing to do the head gaskets and getting quite rare I believe

1 Like

How much mate do you have a number
Jack

Car is now sold

1 Like