Mk1 Gto for sale

Hi all, putting my 1992 gto up for sale to sensible offers as car just not getting used,

car is in excellent condition. Had some paint rectification as lacquer was peeling, full service last year with new rear tyres, garage that did service and mot said that underneath is in vgc and no evidence of welding, bodywork is vgc with no dents or scratches, original wheels and steering wheel to go with car. Looking around 7.5k, if not will keep

5 Likes

Mileage and any history will help along with a few more pictures :+1:

Good luck with the sale

86, 300 miles, mot July 21, advisories 2 rear tyres Done, prop shaft bearings which I have but not fitted yet, car bought from previous member of this forum Marlowboy, also have a data logger to go with the car. As anyone can see on Dvla that was the only advisories.

Idiot got the mileage wrong way about its 68, 300 lol :+1::grin:

Blimey, my old Car! Best one I’ve owned out of the 4! Hope it finds a nice new home! Sorry you are selling, hope you enjoyed it whilst you had it!

Ye done less than 200 miles in it since I bought it from you, if I don’t get a price will keep it though

Good grief, what a shame, they do need to be driven…

From Marlowboy previous owner:-
She was purchased when imported by a Family for their very depressed son who was 16 at the time and loved these cars so much the parents hoped it would help his illness. It seems it was regularly driven on their private roads and MOT’d each year. Unfortunately the son committed suicide before he got to drive her on public roads…so, so sad.

She then she stayed at their property as they could not bring themselves to sell her, eventually they had too and I bought her from their local garage they had instructed to sell it for them. Before buying I had them put it up on their ramp and the underside was like new, all been undersealed/waxed when first imported and had not seen any salty roads…ever! and there is no sign of any rust!