Mk2 3000GT for sale

Hi All, I have decided to part with my 3000GT.
1996 MK2. Full restoration done. immaculate condition. Please contact me for more information.

Thanks Ian.

4 Likes

Good luck with sale, look good, theres a guy on the newbie section looking at buying one, might be worth writing in there

Wow shocked to see that , for those that haven’t seen Ian’s car in the flesh it is immaculate , which just saying that doesn’t do it justice , imagine a fresh out of the showroom car , with all the corresponding paint marks on all hoses like it left the production line , it’s that good

Good luck with sale Ian , though the first genuine person to see it will snap it up

1 Like

Thanks Craig. I’m at the first hurdle of selling it.
I might fall at the last.

1 Like

Good luck with the sale. If I didn’t already have one I’d have bitten your hand off :relieved:

1 Like

I hope you don’t mind @ORV

But I found another couple of pictures to add

bae4f8b21ecef7388cebd8516db98576776051ad_1_690x388

Plus the video

7 Likes

That shine, dont think I’ve ever seen anything like it

This is my favourite Craig.

3 Likes

Gosh it is beautiful. My wife would castrate me if I bought another, then again no Bollox might be worth it :roll_eyes::thinking:

2 Likes

Now thats a car to get a hold of, got to be the best there is. I am shocked its up for grabs as well.

Hi All, Thank you for all the messages about the car. I will reply to you all individually in order that they came in. It might be later tonight as busy at work. This is a video of the car that a good friend did for me.

3 Likes

Hi All, Just to let everyone know the car is now sold. I appreciate all the enquiries and messages.

8 Likes

Didn’t think that would stay around long Ian :+1:

2 Likes

Wowsers! That went fast

Hopefully it stayed in GTOUK !

1 Like

Hopefully staying in the club!
I think most of us knew won’t be for sale for long if your a purist it’s definitely the car to buy.
Jerry

@ORV if you don’t mind me asking how much did it sell for?