MOG is stuffed to the gills

Well cos my lady has been working today to maintain MOG (even though she does not know that ! ) and im on leave, he he ! i have been sorting out what to bring for this upcoming birthday bash
quite amazing what you can fit in a GTO really
i have just got to find that bleeding huge monkey wrench then i should be able to fit in the kitchen sink as well !
will have to save some space for light refreshments
i have been on the phone to the top bug man and told him in no certain terms for him and his fellow bugs
to stay away from the GTO,s
see you all tomorrow yippee :smile: :smile: :smile:

1 Like

Yes you can get a lot in them, especially if you remove the rear seats, I will have to get a picture

This was a previous year:

of mine before I empty it you will not believe it.

Cheers,
Neil.

2 Likes

Well I’m pretty much loaded , bit of a squeeze mind :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Craig :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just as well, you should see what your taking back with you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha thats what you think sunshine lol

Craig :wink:

I wont spoil the surprise.

Cheers,
Neil.

1 Like

Well i wont be taking the other events shelter back lol , or any passengers :laughing:

Craig :smile:

1 Like

Yeah dont worry leo isnt coming along either :slight_smile:

1 Like

To be fair i think you owe me getting slobbered on by leo , being as Bodhi thought you were his new plaything

1 Like

All being well i will be taking an Angel home with me or part of one anyway :laughing:

I’m unfortunately unable to attend but can’t see any whisky but also can’t wait to see what your doing with the linen basket unless it’s the Mrs put that in for her washing? Thinking though would make a good beer bucket am I correct ? Tell me it’s not for pants please lol

2 Likes

Linen baskets … WTF !!

They are my carrying buckets got my kettle cooker washing up bowl , plates , mallets , torches in etc , then once emptied as you say filled with water its my beer chilling bucket :sunglasses:

Ha Mrs has a green one full of washing will empty it out and fill it with beer then the washing ain’t important is it ?

1 Like