MOMO Special Offer ! For November ONLY

To try and cheer you lot up a little as its so miserable outside, i am offering you the chance to buy some MOMO products as prices no one else will offer…

For the Month of November only i am offering 15% discount on their entire range (except wheels, i will have some special offers for them shortly).

Have a look on their website and see what you like and give me a call if you cant find the RRP as they seem to have some listed and some not.

So if you fancy a new Steering Wheel or Gear Knob and other accessories and have a look at their site and lets see if i can do you a super deal…and make you happy

Click the link below to visit their website…

http://www.momo-uk.co.uk/index.htm

Then give me a call on 01702-614469 if you want a price

Cheers Rob

Hi Rob

How much for the GTR2 pedal set, PM me please.

Gav

hey rob - wow what a fantastic offer, and its pay day today woop lol, ummm can ya recommend one - as long as its smaller than the original one as im quite a large guy and my legs rub against it. also would need the hub, if ya have any suggesttions feel free to email or pm them over -
if not then when i get on my laptop i will look at the link and find one (im on my phone at the moment)

:shock: :shock: :shock:

[quote]

:shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote]

I know Allen the club is going down hill fast !!!

:smiley: :smiley:

how do u mean down hill?

CHRIS Look at the D style steering wheels if you have problems with clearance Best wishes Phillip (Silver Surfer)

Don’t worry Chris, it’s because your post wasn’t clear you were talking about a steering wheel. I was being childish and insinuating you were talking about your man bits :wink:

oh i wasnt worried lol, i normally catch onto those sort of things straight away but i got MAN flu so im sure you can imagine how bad i am lol.

sorta price with the gtr2 wheel and boss kit??

Will do it on Monday for you…

Cheers Rob

could ya do a quote for the momo trek plus a hub mate?

I can do a slightly better deal on this wheel and Hub Boss Kit for you, the price is delivered to your door

Wheel retails for £201.28
…Hub Kit is £55.00
…P&P £10.00
…Total £266.27

Delivered price is £215.00
that is over 19% discount

If you wish to order this items please give me a call on 01702-614469

Cheers rob

I can do a slightly better deal on this wheel and Hub Boss Kit for you, the price is delivered to your door

Wheel retails for £201.28
…Hub Kit is £55.00
…P&P £10.00
…Total £266.27

Delivered price is £215.00
that is over 19% discount

If you wish to order this items please give me a call on 01702-614469

Cheers rob