Movin on

Folks
Eventually and after years of “thinking” of moving abroad we are finally going for it and decided to move to Spain,we are renting a house for 6 months in Moraira-North Costa Blanca while we have a look around until we find a place to buy,meanwhile our house here will be rented out,we chose Spain because of flight availability for me as im going to have to fly back and forward to the uk every fortnight for my work offshore,the weather -speaks for itself- :roll:
cost of living speaks for itself :roll: i could go on but it would fill a page,
so ill be selling a lot of stuff including my beloved GTOmr which ill put in the for sale section soon, with any luck ill find a LHD one over there 8) ill keep the news updated
Mo

sad news mate/ and good news :wink: need to catch up soon then before you move away .different way of life over there aswell ,id love to move.
will be hard to sell the car for good money aswell,suppose lewis can keep it till it sells :lol:

Noooooooo Mo,

You cant desert us before we do the 'End to End ’ run :lol:

Best of luck with your new venture buddy…Im trying to think of a reason for you to say… but i cant 8)

Enjoy the sunshine buddy…Keep in touch

Elton

[quote]sad news mate/ and good news :wink: need to catch up soon then before you move away .different way of life over there aswell ,id love to move.
will be hard to sell the car for good money aswell,suppose lewis can keep it till it sells :lol:[/quote]

haha Scott i would be better takin the car over with me than leave it with himself anyway Lewis,s audi is in at MRI in the midlands for about ten grands of work and reckons he,ll have around 550 bhp to play around with when it comes back so he,ll not be too interested in the old GTO
phone you soon old chap
mo

Aye, it’ll be sad to see you go Mo.

But what excuse will you have to get your missus a 4x4 in Spain? :lol: :lol: :lol:

When’s the GTO leaving do? - I hope it’s no the same bar as last time. :lol:

Cheers,
Ewan

[quote]Noooooooo Mo,

You cant desert us before we do the 'End to End ’ run :lol:

Best of luck with your new venture buddy…Im trying to think of a reason for you to say… but i cant 8)

Enjoy the sunshine buddy…Keep in touch

Elton[/quote]

Elton hows about a round europe? :lol:
mo

[quote]Aye, it’ll be sad to see you go Mo.

But what excuse will you have to get your missus a 4x4 in Spain? :lol: :lol: :lol:

When’s the GTO leaving do? - I hope it’s no the same bar as last time. :lol:

Cheers,
Ewan[/quote]

Ewan lokks like were starting to move around 2nd feb so between then and now ill have to get my rota checked out ill give ye a shout
mo

Love that part of the country moiria, apparantly I was their first ever succesful crime. Someone broke into our hire car.

Anyway would love to see some photos of how the place looks now, we did promise several restaurant owners that we would come back after our baby was born (that was 5 years ago) still haven’t made it back yet.

Good luck, you know you’re better off.

Take the gto with you drive it over and register it over there. Quite a few have done this on the skyline site.

Hope all works out for you fella have a great time.

Dann