My 1997 Mitsubishi 3000GT is now For Sale :(

Mitsubishi 3000GT (UK Spec)

1997 - P Reg
90k Miles
6 Speed Manual Gearbox
Full Service History

Where do I start, this car is my pride and joy but unfortunately due to a change in circumstances, it needs to go. I searched for over 12 months to find this car, went to view several others and not one of them was half as clean as this one. It’s a one previous owner vehicle, and has been garaged all of its life. The underneath of this car is extremely clean, no signs of corrosion what so ever.

There is extensive history as you should expect. 25 stamps in the service book, and thousands of pounds worth of receipts. Cambelt and water pump was replaced 10k miles ago. I had a major service on the car last summer, this included full engine, gearbox and diff. The car hasn’t wanted for nothing.

Its pretty much stock other than a couple of minor modifications. I’ve had a custom made decat installed which has made the car sound absolutely awesome and gained some extra power! This can be bolted off and the original put back in if needs be, I’ve still got the original in my garage which will be sold with the car.

A couple of the pipes under the bonnet where starting to perish causing a loss of boost, so I’ve had the full lot replaced with Roose Motorsport pipe work, this was at a cost of £500 inc fitting

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the turbos, but I do also have a freshly rebuilt spare set in my garage which I will sell with the car. They came up for sale and I bought them to keep to one side just Incase the current ones decided to go!

The interior of this car is pristine. Full black leather with no rips or marks. I’ve installed a Pioneer App radio head unit but other than that, the interior is completely standard.

As you can see from the pictures, for a 23 year old car, it really is in great shape. There’s a couple of small imperfections but nothing to lose sleep over, hence why I haven’t had them rectified. One of them being a thin scratch along the passenger rear quarter and a couple of marks on the front bumper. They are only noticeable upon close inspection I’m just being as honest as i can.

Active Aero Spoiler works exactly as it should as does the 4 wheel steer. I have taken off the front active aero spoiler as it had a crack in it and I wanted to get it plastic welded. However I didn’t get round to it but it’s still here and will be sold with the car. The motor still operates as it should. The alloy wheels are Genuine Rays Volk TE37s. If you know your alloy wheels, you know that they don’t get much better than these. These where £2000 second hand so you can imagine the RRP new. All 4 tyres have got plenty of life left in them. I’ve recently had the front callipers fully rebuilt too, along with new discs and pads.

Toad Cat 1 Alarm / Immoboliser, I’ve got both remotes present along with 2 keys. There is only a couple of weeks worth of MOT left on the car, but it will be sold with 12 Months.

The car has been off the road over the winter months but it will be sold with 12 months MOT.

I think I’ve covered pretty much everything, but if you have got any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me. I’m located in Hartlepool, UK.

The price is £10,995

Thank You :blush:

Here is the link to ebay which has got all of the other pictures on.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1997-Mitsubishi-3000GT-3-0-V6-Twin-Turbo-Manual-UK-Spec/223954838206?_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20160727114228%26meid%3D19b8b02c9f114132b21362a623dbe910%26pid%3D100290%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D223954838206%26itm%3D223954838206%26pmt%3D0%26noa%3D1%26pg%3D2060778&_trksid=p2060778.c100290.m3507

5 Likes

Sorry to hear you’re selling but best of look with the sale, really really good looking car.
Enda

I wouldn’t be paying for advertisements currently seeing as how we are locked down as of tonight

Hopefully once this has all blown over you will be able to move it on , lovely looking motor :+1:

1 Like

Did you sell her?

Hi @MikeHind if you put @ in front of the name it’ll give the op an indication that a reply has been posted, so @connor, did you sell her? :grin::grin:

Terry :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@just_cool thanks mate x

1 Like

Sorry I’ve only just seen that you had commented @MikeHind , yeah I’ve still got her. There is someone coming over from Ireland at the end of the month who is very keen but no deposit has been left, so it’s still available. To be honest, I didn’t even re advertise it while all this covid has been going on, I’ve quite enjoyed using it. Are you interested? I’ll send you over some more pictures and videos if so buddy.

1 Like