My beloved 3000gt

Upset is an understatement. When I was in dire straight s everything in my life ■■■■ I had to sell my beloved car to feed the kids. I decided to sell to a member who assured me of taking care of car and not breaking for parts. How upset am I to find out it’s ruined . Was looking at getting it back or a different one but to be honest I’m so hurt I don’t think I will bother . Kick a man when he’s down why not

5 Likes

Hi john

Sadly the person that bought your car obviously had no intention of keeping up his end of the deal , I remember you contacting me but at the time I neither had space nor cash .

Definitely shows the persons true colours though , out for his self and also notably no longer a member on here

5 Likes

Hi Jon,

Great to see you returning back to GTOUK mate.

I as some others will remember the turmoil you went through at the time and hope that you are now in a better place.

It’s a sad thing when you are told lies but when you are at rock bottom its not forgivable in my opinion.

As Craig states the guy is no longer a Committee Member/ /Member.

You know how we run in this club and saying that it would be great to see you turn up to a meet, chew the fat and talk shite :slight_smile:

You would be more than welcome.

Steve

4 Likes

Hi Jonno

I too have been through turmoil with my old car. I know its very hard to deal with, but it gets to a point where you have to remember that you did the right thing letting her go. Its very easy to blame yourself or think how things could have been different. But at the time the only thing you could do is put your kids first. You had no other option. Thinking otherwise will just make you ill from stress.

Don’t let this experience put you off cars though. You will find the same love you had for that car in others. Plenty more fish in the sea as they say.

6 Likes

When we agreed on the sale 1000 I might add. We agreed that if he ever wanted to sell it etc to ring or message me first as I would have bought It back. I had short term money problems which were soon sorted. Sad really I put 5 to 6 k into that car and endless hours of work. I enjoyed it but it still brakes my heart to see her stripped

1 Like

I will definitely try to get to a meet regardless of having car. It will be great to catch up with you all and talk shite.

5 Likes

I can only sympathies as having just sold my beloved “smokin” after 3 years of work and endless amounts of money for very little… will probably never see it here again. I’m affraid some people will always live up to their names :joy: sorry for your loss, shouldn’t have had to happen.

Welcome back and like they say come to a meet be good to meet one of the old crew, clubs about freindships that are more like family now :+1:

Dave

4 Likes

We still excell at talking shite mate so your more than welcome :+1:

5 Likes