My beloved ONO is for sale (good home only)

My house move is due for 1st June so unfortunately I need to pay solicitors etc & my beloved car is to be sold. I know I’ll regret it but I can’t afford to keep her, I’m glad I rescued a MK1 & saved it from being scrapped in the wrong hands. As most will know I’ve spent a lot on her mechanically (exterior wasn’t a priority but shes good for her age). Preferably want to keep her in the club or at least get a potential buyer to join the club as I want a good home for her.

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/mitsubishi/gto/mitsubishi-gto-twin-turbo-1993/5539584?v=b#/description

I was just talking about you and your car yesterday, sorry that you’re selling it Ali but needs must.

Take care,

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

I know it is a shame but I’m moving 45mins away so it will be nowhere near my garage either so I’d never see it, my mortgage will be £50 more than my rent a month & my new daily is on finance £150 a month plus the extra petrol to get to work (I live about half a mile from work at the mo!! Haha!) So basically don’t want to be the one who ruins my car because I can’t afford to get things done to it. It’s spot on at the moment so best put it up for rehoming. I know I’ll never get one as good as I have now but maybe if it stays in the club I can buy it back in a few years!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: (in an ideal world!) Nothing puts a smile on my face quite like the ONO though! :blush:

Sorry to read that Ali , at least you had one though and you never know in the future you may get another

Good luck with the sale and the house move

Craig :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks Craig :blush: Whoever buys is being forced into GTO UK membership! :grin:

2 Likes

Add it to the asking price :wink:

Craig :slight_smile:

1 Like

So sorry it’s come to this Ali, know you’ve hung out longer than you thought, but getting on the property ladder is an important step in your life, you are still young and plenty of years ahead of you to rejoin the GTOUK family again.

I, myself am pretty sure you’ll be back at a later date.

Good luck with the sale and house move.

Tracie💐

2 Likes

Sad to see you go buy dare I say it car or housing ladder I would definitely go house… you can’t live in a gto :grinning: good luck with the sale Ali I know you put a lot into that car from the beginning. X
Dave

2 Likes

Thanks Tracy & Dave :blush: …I will be back one day…even if I buy my own car back! They get into your system a bit don’t they! But yeah becoming sensible & finally moving in 1st June! I’ll always be more of a car person than a house person though!! :grin:
Ali :blush:

1 Like

Really crap news Ali but understand. There was a guy here looking for one just the other day.

1 Like

@goo_chummer You could add it was “voted GTO UK Car of the Month April 2015”.

5 Likes

Oh yeah good thinking Dean! Will do that now! :blush:

1 Like

As I said on facebook anyone here at the club will vouch for this car. Worth the asking price and more all day long. Hopefully the right buyer will be along shortly. Maybe time to look at 200SX/Silvia’s? :wink:

1 Like