My fibreglass rear spoiler

I believe this is a Japanese Veilside copy fibreglass rear wing, they are quite rare with only a handfull existing in the uk!

It is painted in R71 passion red, it was freshly painted in 2007 and still is in great condition! it has one small stone chip on one of the uprights.

It is a direct replacement for the factory active aero with no modifications required to fit! simply bolt on using the existiong bolt holes

I am selling it as i have decided to go down a different route with the look of the car!! :slight_smile: i will post pics when the change has come about!

Price is 250 GBP ONO

Collection only from Stoke on trent or i can take it with me to the AGM next week!!!

Paul

I am not sure if they are a copy, but when they sold them when I got my car they retailed at 800 and someting plus vat and delivery. There are super rare now. :slight_smile: neil

i was told it was a copy by a member at a meet some yrs ago! never heard anything to suggest otherwise to confirm or question the claim!

if they were 800 back then maybe i need to add a “0” to the price tag!! lol

Paul

In to see what the replacement is going to be.

BTW, over here we use OBO for “Or Best Offer”. What does ONO stand for?

Or Nearest Offer :roll: :lol:

good luck,i tried selling my original one on here for 200.i didnt even get one offer,so i kept it,good luck anyway. :wink:

http://usa.auto-style.jp/?pkey=parts_free_word&limit_maker]=YMT&limit_car]=5011&page=1&max=10&car_url=gto

To give you some idea of price they were not a cheap copy, the make of the spoiler is YAMATO and the company has gone and you cant get them anymore.

I dont know why your spoiler did not sell for that price, one went on ebay that was split almost in two and it went straight away priced at ÂŁ175.

Cheers,
Neil.

SOLD

How’s do you find out if it’s genuine of not the veilside spoiler body shop said it was solid excellent condition

I bought mine of Andrew grysler

Love it

Would think it’s a good piece of kit if you got it from A G.

Easy spot is if you take the spoiler off, you should see the veilside print on the underside, I would say that’s a genuine one as that looks the same as mine

Can you alter the angle of the wing ? I thought I was the only one with one of these !

Yes the wing angle can be altered

Love it makes the car more stunning

There are rare ?

1 Like

I would guess that it’s a genuine one then, but to be 100% if you needed to know then have a look at the underside, only issue is that it may be bonded on

They are rare, but it’s a personal taste, so wouldn’t exactly say they were sought after

You got a picture of front view looks great

Yes AG Good guy

Stunning looks great