My first car, a GTO

Looks like you are doing a very thorough restoration here @JoeB. Get a thread up in the Projects and Restorations section. It will be a great way to track your progress and for other people to read up on what you are doing.

Let me go and have a look Joe, the stuff is in my store room, (shed :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:) but it is all sorted, will get back to you today :+1:

Terry :sunglasses:

I don’t think I can access that section unless I become a full member. But I am seriously thinking about it, even though money is tight. I’ll see if I can become one and certainly start a new thread.

1 Like

Thank you so much :smiley:

It is £20 a year I believe and you will get much more than that back. You will get technical advise and ability to read old threads in the technical section which will save you hours of chasing your tail. If I had had the sense to look in the technical section instead of assuming I knew then my membership would have saved me the £80 I spent on a set of coil packs that I didn’t need. Plus once you get the car running and start coming to some meets you will find it more than worth it!!

2 Likes

Well after much hassle the engine is finally out. Now comes the rebuild.

Featuring my Dad
Cheers Joe,

3 Likes

Done that job a couple of times :joy:

Cool pics of work in progress

Craig :grinning:

Just one point of notice though this is the newbie section for first introductions , posts like this really need to go into the projects and restoration category .

Thanks Craig, I’m sure it gets easier the more times you do it?
Cheers Joe,