MY NISSAN 350Z UK GT 2004 (sold)

for sale on pistonheads, and ebay

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/2753149.htm

pete

good luck with the sale pete hope you find a buyer soon mate

cheers boo :slight_smile:

pete

■■■■■■ hell Pete you didn`t have to sell the car to afford mine & Dianes wedding prezzie :wink: A toaster would have done :smiley: Good luck & welcome back,

Julian.

Dont think that will be hanging around long Pete its a Stunner

Craig :slight_smile:

[quote]Dont think that will be hanging around long Pete its a Stunner

Craig :)[/quote]

cheers craig (try telling the owners on the 350z club that)

pete

[quote]■■■■■■ hell Pete you didn`t have to sell the car to afford mine & Dianes wedding prezzie :wink: A toaster would have done :smiley: Good luck & welcome back,

Julian.[/quote]

its nice to be back, as regards your wedding prezzie you will just have to wait and see :wink:

pete

Really the 350z club dont like it, they must be mental that car is stunning, if I had the money I would but it tomorrow. Good luck with the sale.

Neil.

[quote]Really the 350z club dont like it, they must be mental that car is stunning, if I had the money I would but it tomorrow. Good luck with the sale.

Neil.[/quote]

thanks neil, ive put a lot of effort and money in the car most of the work done myself i had a bad run in with a long standing member of the club who pulled it to bits saying it was not worth the money etc :shock: a few nasty pm’s were followed by both of us

pete

Thats a shame Pete as the few times ive seen it at meets its always looked spot on

Craig :slight_smile:

[quote]

[quote]Really the 350z club dont like it, they must be mental that car is stunning, if I had the money I would but it tomorrow. Good luck with the sale.

Neil.[/quote]

thanks neil, ive put a lot of effort and money in the car most of the work done myself i had a bad run in with a long standing member of the club who pulled it to bits saying it was not worth the money etc :shock: a few nasty pm’s were followed by both of us

pete[/quote]

Looks worth every penny to me - Good luck with the sale

Regards
Dave

[quote]

pete

Looks worth every penny to me - Good luck with the sale

Regards
Dave[/quote]

cheers dave :slight_smile:

Agree with what everyone else has said, attractive car and despite the large amount of cosmetic changes I think it’s been done tastefully and looks well thought out, I really like it :smiley:

I see this at the AGM along with other members and it sure is sweet cost a fortune in carbon fibre bits, i would have it Pete if only i didn’t live on a an unmade road :frowning:

Malc

[quote]I see this at the AGM along with other members and it sure is sweet cost a fortune in carbon fibre bits, i would have it Pete if only i didn’t live on a an unmade road

Malc

malc move to a made road :lol:[/quote]

Its gone sad to see it go :cry:

pete