N38AHD

Hi Folks,
Do any of you know about the whereabouts of my MR GTO. Registration number N38AHD?

I sold him nearly 10 years ago.
I would be happy to buy him back

2 Likes

Mot expired March 2019 currently SORN with DVLA

Was on DVLA to set up a MOT reminder and was just curious…lol

Have you checked to see it its still on the road? You can also get service and mot details for about 20 quid online that would give you a clue maybe?

1 Like

Are you still looking for it? I think I spotted it today on my run.

1 Like

Yes, whereabouts did you see it?

Hi , if you are still looking for this car i know exactly where it is , sad to say its not in the best condition , ive seen it on my way to college a few times and was trying to find the owner to see if i could fix it up and ive stumbled across your post , if you could give me a number i could call you on we could have a chat about it if youd like (its in leamington spa on Tachbrooke road next to what looks to be an abandoned house )

1 Like

Ive got another photo of it here so you can see what sort of condition hes in ,

2 Likes

WTF. It was in pristine condition when I sold it. This is my MR twin turbo. That is so sad. I would buy it back off him in a heartbeat.

Thank you for showing me the photos,

Hi Dan, please send me a direct message in order for us to have a chat? I cannot leave my pride and joy there.

1 Like

Ive only made an account to comment on your post to be honest so im not too sure how to message you , are you able to send me a message or is there another way i can contact you ?

1 Like

Click on my picture then click on the envelope and you can message me, your avatar won’t let me message you.

I managed to send you a message.