11 Likes

Cars and stand are looking amazing
Looking forward to meeting you all Sunday
Darren :+1:

2 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

10 Likes

Nice pictures guys although i must say james next time sit in the middle for a more balanced picture :rofl:

2 Likes

Had to say hello

6 Likes

Er, who is it @James3000GT ??? Kev’s video of his journey is sound too.

Terry :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Just remind me, who’s that with you James

Tracie

1 Like

Ant Anstead from wheeler dealers when in the US he did the Mitsubishi VR4 on the show.

James

2 Likes

All cars getting attention

3 Likes

A quick walk around in our hall 5

2 Likes

5 Likes

Well done boys
You have been the perfect ambassadors for our Club. The stand was brilliant, and I am sure attracted quite a few visitors. Lukas’s little remote doppelganger of his very own car was such an added bonus too. I was sorry to have to leave at the end of the day, there’s so much to see.
I chatted to a lovely fella, standing very proud beside his white TR3, and also had a good chin wag with some Austin Healey owners with their super rare “Lustreen Green” left hand drive Healey, which went straight from the production line to the States.
They had no idea about the Mitsubishi GTOs or 3000GTs, so they promised to head along to the Club stand. I think they would have been impressed.
I wonder whether - due to the unparalleled styling of our cars - perhaps maybe next time our show cars could be arranged so that the middle car is parked at right angles to each of the end cars. There is so much to be appreciated with their styling, let alone those incredible engine bays I saw yesterday.
Great to meet you all again, and a warm hello to Leon and his stunning car, from North Wales!
Have a great final day tomorrow, and a safe trip back home.
Well done!

Mike

8 Likes

Made it onto the NEC instagram page :joy:

9 Likes

Hi

Just wanted to say thank you to the club for my ticket I had a great time :+1:
and the cars from the club on show were outstanding, listening to the people taking and taking pics of your cars was brilliant every time I when to come speak to you were asked another question by another fan
Great show and the club was highly represented

Darren

5 Likes

Tbf I think this year the stand has had a lot more interest than other years so that’s good :ok_hand: maybe more people are appreciating the beasts now or we was just in a good spot :grin:

3 Likes