Need to renew

I need to renew my membership and wish to pay via paypal. The only link i can find can only be accessed by full members.

Hi Brendan

you need to download and print the following form and send it back to us

http://www.gtouk.org.uk/downloads/renewal_form_2013.pdf

I will pm you the paypal address

Craig :slight_smile:

I don’t have a printer.

One guy hand wrote his details out and signed the form :wink:

If you say now you dont have a pen or hands i am coming to shoot you :lol: :lol:

I have Pen and hands, does seem a bit redundant to have to fill out a form and send it when making a payment via paypal when that has all my personal details and the option to add a note for any additional info needed :confused:

Not meaning to criticise (and I have read the threads on why cheque etc is preferred) but its a load of hassle that no other club I’ve ever belonged to has needed. Its always been a case of here’s my paypal payment followed by thank you here is your access, wait for stuff n the post (except when renewing)

Its just beyond me why It’s necessary to send my details again when you already have them from when I joined initially. Should just be a simple case of me sending money, the club acknowledged receipt and reactivating access IMO.

Unfrotunately Brendan its the way it always has been and the way it always will be unless someone else wants to step up and change the way the renewals are done.

This way works for Simon and also works for me .

We need the form as we need the signature for the data protection .

Its a constant discussion tbh and it always comes up , might be one for the agenda at the next AGM

Brendan pm me your address and i will send you a form out

Pm’d

Thanks Craig :smiley:

Printed off and waiting at the unit for you for when you pick up the BC’s

Cheers Rob

[quote]

Cheers Rob[/quote]

Dont miss a trick do you - have you also laid out more things to tempt him with :wink:

ahem not that that trick works with me

Paul

[quote]

Cheers Rob

Dont miss a trick do you - have you also laid out more things to tempt him with :wink:

Paul[/quote]

Yes the bags of ■■■■■■ was a perfect way to lure you to spend money !!

And dont blame me for the camber Arms you shouldnt be looking at my customer packing area !!

[quote]

Cheers Rob

Paul

Yes the bags of ■■■■■■ was a perfect way to lure you to spend money !!

And dont blame me for the camber Arms you shouldn’t be looking at my customer packing area !![/quote]

:wink: It was the shiny stuff luring me in on top of the office!

Camber arms were a blatantly left out - I’m sure they already had a label on them marked ‘Sell these to Paul’ :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

If you don’t behave i will call Wesley and ask him how to get rid of you or fly him here and add some footage for part IV !!

Snipes

or Crusher :slight_smile:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Snipes looks like the sheriff if you ask me … :shock: