New Committee Member Mike (Dodgemonkey)

After a discussion at a Committee meeting last night regarding club equipment being scattered around the UK with no logs or inventory of their whereabouts we decided we needed additional support on the Committee to help in this and other areas.

I would like to welcome Mike (@dodgemonkey) to the role of Committee Member, someone I have respected for many years.

All GTOUK flags, banners etc. will be managed by Mike with the assistance of the Committee. All the equipment will be located at one place for members to contact Mike should they wish to use the equipment for a meet.

Steve

12 Likes

Well done Mike…another job then!

2 Likes

Good to have you onboard with us Mike , you have been a great asset to and advocate of the club for many years :sunglasses:

1 Like

Congratulations mike

1 Like

Good for you Mike.
:+1::+1:

1 Like

Thanks boys. I feel very humbled to be invited onto the Committee, and I hope I won’t let you down.

Mike

9 Likes

No chance of that Mike, good on you bud.

Terry :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Welcome to the Commitee

Simon

Good too see a member with such knowledge & a long standing one join the committee.

May it continue to help GTOUK still be the top club in the country

Congratulations Mike :+1:

4 Likes

Welcome to the mad house Mike, you are a well respected member of GTOUK and always have time to help members when you can.

I know you will be an asset on the Committee :handshake:

Tracie :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

3 Likes

Well done Mike congrats :clap:

1 Like

Oh blimey…what have I done…you have all been so gracious. Thank you!

Mike

5 Likes

Could it be cos they don’t know you very well…asking for a friend xxx

1 Like

Martin,

Your astute observations do you proud…hehe!

Will be available fairly soon now to meet up with you and stretch the logger. Or at least fill the teacups…

Speak soon fella,

Mike

3 Likes