New Evil Empire Website

I have updated the old website with new look and now on solid state hard drives in the hosting servers, so now it is mega fast to load.

Have a look and let me know what you think !

www.evilempireperformance.co.uk

I will be adding loads of new goodies for you to desire over the next few months as i strive to keep these old girls on the road

Regards Rob

PS this has caused me to have sleepless nights since the 19th December and destroyed my life !!

6 Likes

seems to be an issue with my imported shopping cart

i’m liking the prices thou :joy: :joy: :joy:

mark

2 Likes

Is fast and easy enough to find things, but the blue headers and the black writing on dark grey is a bit tiring Rob, for me anyway !

Bet that will soon change Mark :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I like this deal…seems like great value…

2 Likes

Still a few things that need fixing it seems…:pensive:

1 Like

Cheers for the head up James

Now fixed and reduced !!..lol

1 Like

Spiros

Its not supposed to be like that at all thats a graphics issue i am trying to fix now i have the main site working

1 Like

I noticed this a few weeks back Rob as I came for my post-Christmas browse. Looks much better and the loading does seem to be substantially faster and more reliable.

1 Like

Excellent. Glad it’s up and running properly now.
I will complete my order next week. Just need to figure out which turbos to go for.

1 Like

Rob,

In your blue header bar and in “categories”, you’ve misspelled “Clearance”.

Sorry to point it out, but it’s been bugging me for a while! I know…I’m a very sad man! Lol

John.

2 Likes

If you guy’s see any thing that needs fixing ,let me know and i can then fix it…:sunglasses:

Who are You talking to ? :joy:

So much better now :+1: