New full member

Hi all just became a full member am looking forward to meeting likeminded individuals.is there any members on the wirral or merseyside

8 Likes

Hi and welcome.
Jerry :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome to GTOUK, If You haven’t done all ready see Full Members Map https://batchgeo.com/map/7d33cd31a6903d6a217b244c6c358513 :+1:

1 Like

welcome to the club

1 Like

Welcome to the club :blush: just waiting on the rest to start to askin you for pics :blush: check out the map for ppl and garages close to you :blush:

1 Like

Hi @cliffy
Welcome to the club.
As others said check out the members map to find out who’s close to you.
If you want to add yourself @spiros will help you out.
We love to see pics of new members cars, and hear a bit about them and yourself.
Show season is coming up, it’s always good to meet new members and put a face to a name.
Jensen

3 Likes

Welcome @cliffy,

Keep watching the Future Events section and see what you can get to. We have quite a lot going off for the rest of the year ranging from Show type meets to the more social meet involving beer, BBQ and camping, and then a couple of hotel meets too.

The Members Map Spiros does is a great tool for seeing we all are in the UK.

Tracie

1 Like

Welcome @cliffy, need to see pics of the car, as others have said, has become a tradition, introduce yourself, pics of car and info.

When giving your postcode only the first bit is required and @spiros will put you on.

Have a good 'un,

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Welcome to GTOUK full membership :+1:
PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES :rofl:

Rusty Dave

Wow I feel like a celebrity :grin:

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to GTOUK :sunglasses:

Thanks for all the welcome messages i really appreciate it im a bit of a dinosaur at 55 years of age id love to upload pics of my car but havnt got a clue how to

Much obliged sir

1 Like

Drug pictures from Your files and drop to the new message box !
Or click on the circled icon and and choose files from Your device !

1 Like

Welcome aboard this great club, l am often in Liverpool/ Chester area so maybe we can catch up sometime, good luck with your car.

No drug pictures please @spiros :joy: ■■■■■■ Scottish/Greek Mafia :joy:

7 Likes

Go on drug pictures :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

3 Likes

You mind your own business :wink::smile:

4 Likes