New GTO owner needs advice plz

Terry is just outside Evesham and I’m based over in redditch , got gripo in bromsgrove then a few dotted around brum

Jeep Wrangler always wanted one, you have great taste Charlotte an understand the love at first sight.

If this is your first experience of a Forum you came to the right one, we’re just one big family of friends/enthusiasts helping each other.

Hope to meet you at one of our Club meets soon, check out Future Events and see what you can get to.

Tracie

This will show you where to click to upload a picture to your post

1 Like

Ive still got the jeep, she’s up for sale so if you’re interested let me know!
I have to say everyone has been very friendly and helpful - thanks all :grin:

2 Likes

Not sure if this has worked… bear with me!

5 Likes

Nice - is that the silver auto from north wales?

Looks good :+1:

James

Cheers :grin: ive bought some new decals as the originals look a bit faded so i guess thats my first mod! No not north Wales, got it from a guy in Cheltenham

Nice colour and nice wheels looks like colour code A26, sort of champagney silver? got that colour myself, is it a tt or an na?

Yes thats right a sort of champagne silver; i think the colour really suits the car. Guy who had it before me had the wheels done that colour and im pleased he did! Its a tt :grin:
What have you got?

How long have you got… @jerry_SC is our resident collector :joy:

5 Likes

My supercharged car

2 Likes

Omg thats f****ing awesome :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Get this car finished @jerry_SC we all wanna see it.
Jerry :grinning:
Ps stop buying all the gtos and finish this one😁

I,m trying!!!

1 Like

Yup but enough about you , finish the car :joy::joy:

2 Likes

So how much difference does the supercharger make?

Photos of engine bay and interior.
It ended up after the dyno at just over 500 brake and tq.
And few times l,ve opened it up it felt really quick, fastest car l have ever driven. Being rebuilt at present.
Thanks for the interest.
:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Bloodyhell thats so nice :grin::grin: need to save my pennies for some serious mods :joy::joy: