New home this year

Hi,
Me and my missus are in the process of getting our house sold today we had an offer that we will exept and also we put an offer on a new build house a 4 bedroom with no garage at the moment but there is a space on the side of the house for a 6 meter wide by 7 meter long which is awesome for me can’t wait to get moving now. Been looking at these bespoke metal garages that I can have tailor made to my liking plus I don’t need a permit either as it’s not brick.they come with warranty too and to be fair they are very nice you can have any finish you want and it’s going to cost around 7 k for that size I mentioned.but then my girl will be safe and I got some future plans for here too.1 of them is full forged engine rebuilt and I want to spray her again might change the colour this time and go for something a bit more funky.
Just thought I’ll let you all know as probably I won’t beable to come to many meets this year now.defo I’m coming Silverstone. But after that I don’t know all depends on the house move.
Jerry :grinning:

11 Likes

Great news for you and your family Jerry.
Very happy for you.
And the car passed the mot today. Lots to smile about bud.
Jensen

4 Likes

Thank you @jensen360
Yes so far this year is going well let’s hope keeps it that way.

3 Likes

Hi Jerry,

congrats on the move. I too liked the look for the steel portal garage. Mines a bit bigger 7m x 8m good amount of space. what kind of roof have you looked at? i have the lined/ fleeced roof which while the main roof panels do adsorb some of the condensation ,the purlins if not lined will condensate and drip. I also ended up extending mine to the side and back by 3m and i have a habit of collecting “stuff” lol.

Mac

1 Like

Hi,
@macalibra only just started looking into these not too long ago to show my missus it’s a good idea etc on this site
http://www.bondsgaragesandsheds.com/
And she does like the idea too,it’s nice to have someone else’s input like yourself about them as this is my first time.i haven’t looked at the roofs yet as not sure what’s on offer on that matter but when I get closer to the move of house I’ll probably give them a call to discuss the options better.

And finally yesterday we got an offer on the house which we accepted, hoping all goes through now,not long till I get my garage, I ain’t bothered about the house so much that’s for my missus :rofl:
Me and my baby gto were going to have an adventure that’s for sure :grin:

9 Likes

Congratulations Jerry, exciting times, house moves are also so stressful but the thought of a nice garage will drive you threw it all.

Look forward to seeing your house warming cake :kissing_heart:

Well done hard work paid off for you and your family.

Tracie

1 Like

Thank you @Tracie

1 Like

Yes congratulations Jerry hope you get moved in asap.

1 Like

The 2 most stressful things in life are moving and marriage… to relive stress the NHS suggest getting divorced and living in a mobile home…

I believe those things come In hand to hand anyway :joy:

Good luck mate :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks guys,
Sure is stressful and expensive too to move house.but we both need this,is like a fresh start for us both.

3 Likes

Hope it goes smoothly Jerry , chuffed for you

1 Like