New in the Club

Hi, if I did get on some of your nerves I apologise. I’m a relatively member. I’ve brought my 1990 Non Turbo in a sorry state last year after it was standing for 4 years in the previous owner garden with a brand new botched MOT which I wasn’t made aware until my mate took on the ramp and said its so bad it needed a mild restoration with problems such as corroded and leaking break and fuel lines, every single bushing and bearing being shot, suspension spring snapping, the lot. Since I’ve owned the car has been restored and brought back to life with pretty much a mild restoration of everysingle sub frame, chassis and drive train component, bar few. And i loved the car and still do here are some of the pictures of her.

However she is once more put away in the garage as on my way to an Airsoft event the transfer case went, one of the last 3 bits I needed to fix before she was mechanically immaculate.

5 Likes

No need to apologise @mateusz many do the same thing :wink:

Welcome to the Club, now that you are a Full Member all the Technical Sections are open to you and have a vast amount of information, try using the Search facility and you’ll find we’ve come across most problems before.

Well done for keeping one of these beautiful cars on the road.

Tracie :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

2 Likes

Welcome along , looks like a good job you have done there , hopefully you get the t box sorted soon and your back up and running

2 Likes

Thank you @Tracie and @CDMH. It’s been a long task to get her back on the road but I’m glad I did, and I hope the t box issue won’t be there for too long either.

2 Likes

Welcome along. Where abouts in the country are you, I ask as I have just seen a red Mk1 in Pershore. I’ll find out who it is soon.

Terry :sunglasses:

A very warm welcome Mateusz. Well done for all the hard work you have put into your car.

Mike

Welcome to GTOUK. Keep up the good work.
:+1::+1:

I’m in North Yorkshire in Middlesbrough.

1 Like