New job

As some of you know I have been in car sales for some time and for the last 18 months I have been selling new Fiat’s and for a few months Abarths. However, the branch I have been working with moved in with Motorstore - used car volume based sales - which has been tough going as they have no clue about new car customers and how to deal with them. So for the last little while I have been hunting for a change - and today was my lucky day.

So starting very soon I will be working with Phoneix in their newly opened showroom in Edinburgh - a joint Mitsubishi/Hyundai franchise. So cheap parts and access to Mitsubishi techs for me!! :smiley:

Good news chap, well done! :slight_smile:

Oh no, what have they let themselves in for…

By the way what happend to my test drive of one of your turbo’s baths?

Oh and congratulations, I can feed you a few questions to ask tooo…

Ewan

[quote]… test drive of one of your turbo’s baths?

Ewan[/quote]

I didn’t know turbos had baths. And how do you drive one? :shock:

Congrats pal,

Hope it all works out for you.

nice one andy :wink: good to know and a new shiney showroom for you 8) need to organise a meet there to show of the mitsi beasts 8)

[quote]

[quote]… test drive of one of your turbo’s baths?

Ewan[/quote]

I didn’t know turbos had baths. And how do you drive one? :shock:[/quote]

Andy’s a bath dealer :lol:

You are more than welcome to go bother them for a turbo bath drive…you could have a lot of fun winding them up pretending to buy it! Guess I will need to change my location tag now…! Also anyone interested in some very limited run a bath crockery get in touch!

Already offered up the service of Yoshi if they want to make something of the Mitsubishi heritage - at the cost of a good valet! But might be worth tying up with MLR and FTOOC and here for some kind of PR do…I will speak to the powers that be in due course…!

Good luck in you new job mate

Steve