New member, new car

Hi all i just bought a 91 Gto TT a few days ago and it needs a bit of work…i would like quad tip catback exhaust, active aero not working, speedo not working, front lights and fog lights i would like to replace, aerial, noticed some fluid ■■■■■■■ out yesterday i think its power steering fluid as the motor is full of oil and is screeching when turning the wheel when stopped. Dropping it to mechanic during the week to see what he can do, any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Shane

2 Likes

I have a working rear active aero, whats wrong with your headlights to think they need replacing ?

Im going to try figure out whats wrong with the active aero…im hoping its just an electrical fault! I believe the motors can go on the aero though. will need a mechanic opinion first before i touch it. Im not very car savvy either so its gonna be a challenge getting the car perfect. One of the lights is cracked with moisture inside both i think. Fogs need replacing.

Welcome to GTOUK, where abouts are You any pictures of the car ? Fog lights very hard to find in a good nick , headlights here https://www.evilempireperformance.co.uk/gto-mk1-lhd-hella-headlight-unit-upgrade-kit-1-pair.html

Welcome to GTOUK

Welcome to GTOUK, get some pics up, don’t be shy, where abouts are you in the country?

Oh, I see @spiros has already put that, doh!

Terry :sunglasses:

To slow Terry , it’s an age thing !

1 Like

a warm welcome to you! have you got any pics?

1 Like

Headlights just taking in moisture maybe they can be refurbished or something one of the little slit headlights is cracked not sure what they are called. Thanks :slight_smile:

I put one up. Im sending it to a spray shop tomorrow to get it back to full red somebody did some awful things to her! Roof, spoiler and calipers going red… i will upload new pics when theres progress :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the club, good luck with your car.

1 Like