New Member..Today

Hi All,
I’m Darren I have just became a full member today I just want to say hi to all at GTO-UK
I have owned my car for 20 years this September and reading through the topics its so great to see a communality of people that love these fantastic cars as much as I do.
I hope to chat and get some advice and support with my car from moving forward

Thanks for reading

Darren

11 Likes

Welcome to GTOUK Darren it looks Great :+1:

Great pic buddy, welcome to GTOUK. Take a look at the oncoming meets, always a good way to meet members.

Steve

Thank you so does yours
I imported it in 1999 and its my daily driver how is it running ? any problems ?

Thanks Steve

I will defiantly look at attending some meets

Darren

2 Likes

Welcome @darren1, that’s how its done, pic, a brief about yourself and then there will be loads of people welcoming you to the community. Car looks good, I have a thing about Mk1’s.

Terry :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Welcome to GTOUK :+1:

As others have said above. Car looks good

James

1 Like

Welcome mate ,nice gto especially in black :+1:
Jerry

2 Likes

Hi Darren
Car looks great :+1:
Welcome to GTOUK
Jensen

1 Like

Welcome along buddy,

How you’ve had it for 20 years without being a member I do not know. What I can say is you’ve done the right thing. Loads of helpful topics, advice, people, meets, getting parts, group buys etc.

Have to agree mark 1 in black, defo best colour. Welcome aboard to the best club by far.

:wink::wink:

1 Like

Welcome to the club, car looking good, first show this year is at the Nec Birmingham 22-24 this month.
Short notice but be good to see you there if you can make it, discounted tickets on here.
Good luck with your car

1 Like

Welcome and look very tidy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi car looks awsome,welcome to GTOUK​:grin::+1:.

1 Like

Had it for 18 Years it runs fine no major issues Thanks !

1 Like

Hi mate a late welcome but hay ho WELCOME.
Great photo but the burning question what’s her colour?:grin::+1::grin: is she black .

2 Likes

Welcome Darren.
20 years. Good going buddy. Car looks great and yes it is certainly the best colour.
You’re in the right place now.
Cheers M

1 Like

Wow, great looking car. Credit to you .
welcome on board.
Enda

1 Like