New member. :)

Hi guys I’m Sam I joined while at the NEC after talking to you guys on the stand :slight_smile:

I got my car at auction a few months ago it’s a UK spec one from 97. I was running my car with the bears and it got alot of interest.
The car will be being striped down and rebuilt over the winter by motion Motorsport in Stoke :smiley:

Can’t wait to get her back

7 Likes

To be fair, the ‘before’ shot looks pretty awesome :+1:

1 Like

Hi Sam
Great meeting you at the show and well done with the Sporting bears.
Be really good to see how this build goes.
Good luck with it.

1 Like

Welcome to GTOUK Sam !

1 Like

Welcome to the club Sam :+1:

1 Like

Love the car Sam! You getting it rebuilt stock, or getting any upgrades whilst you’re at it?

1 Like

Thank you I’m super proud of I. :smiley: has a few issues a little rust underneath foggy headlights and a few other bits but is really good besides. Probably a few upgrades the car came with coilovers but I’m planning air suspension. Rebuild and refit of the turbos and a remap so nothing crazy. :slight_smile:

Hi buddy and welcome, lovely looking motor

Welcome along sam

Welcome, nice car great colour :+1:
Enda

Car looks ace, welcome to the club.

Terry :sunglasses:

Welcome to the Club Sam, you are in good hands, although I suspect it is you who will be advising some of us. Car looks lovely. Good luck with your plans for the it.
I totally recommend Mitsubishi paint code H28 - Gentille Silver - as your finished body colour… :smiley:
All the best,

Mike