New MK2 GTO TT owner

Hi there, my names craig, Ive recently got myself TT GTO. I’m just popping in to introduce myself. Ive been a member of the mk4 supra owners club for the last 4 years and found it really helpful and a good place to talk with like minded people, so I thought I would join here now ive got my GTO

5 Likes

Hi Craig welcome to GTOUK​ your in the right place, however they will scream pictures lol
We are a huge family of gto owners ready and willing to help.
Dave

1 Like

haha that’s what I was hoping it would be like, its much the same over on the supra page so I was hoping it was much the same, I will get some pics up in a few secs once I figure out how :joy:

4 Likes

Hi Craig welcome along to GTOUK :sunglasses:

Regards from another

Craig :grinning:

1 Like

Hi Craig,

Welcome to the club. Now show us what you got :joy:

James

2 Likes

Welcome aboard mate,i dont ask for pics like the rest of this rabble

I DEMAND THEM

2 Likes

haha cheers for the warm welcome and I like the impatience to see, I just hope I don’t disappoint :joy:

1 Like

You might because I’m not to sure it’s pictures of your car @James3000GT wants to see :fearful:

1 Like

Craig,

Show me yours and I’ll show you mine :joy:

James

2 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

Very nice mate ,craigs got something else in common with you now

2 Likes

I know its not a OEM Mitsubishi colour but I hope you wont hold that against me :joy:

1 Like

It’s blue - just like my old VHS collection! :joy:

Seriously mate looks nice although no red :grin:

Where abouts in the country are you based?

James

1 Like

Got my vote fella :disappointed: It’s blueeee :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Oh ffs what is going on all the red one’s must be getting scrapped​ :joy:
Nice colour :joy:

1 Like

I love yours in red, definitely the colour I would choose. the funny thing is mine started out red before the blue paint job.

but I am from Edinburgh, don’t see many of these about here which I quite like :grinning:

2 Likes

How do you find the drive compared to the supra ive had a tt supra aswell many moons ago

1 Like

That’s what I like too see you love it already so much its worth £20 :+1:
Come straight to jae and you got your money back in punch, please don’t say your t total…we are all drunks, we have to be.

1 Like

Well I never drove a TT supra unfortunately, I had an N/A Auto which I then put a 4ltr V8 in it which I loved. but it was time for a change and a bit more power so here we are. its taken a bit of getting used to going back manual after 4 year auto but its good so far and its also a bit weird going in to 6th worrying about it going in to reverse :joy:

3 Likes